PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

Hmmm. Cap Room is sitting at 80 mil right now before beginning negotiations (looked at a guy who wanted under a mil for offer).

Think I will hold off on signing guys until I have access to some of the later ones (based on week they unlock). Don't want to end up losing both CBs, for example.

Edited by RuskieTitan

There are 9 guys I want to try and resign. Would just make a ton more sense to just trade Herbert, but I really wanted to see if I could break all them records lol. It says I have about $107 million in Cap space... 

Justin Herbert QB - 7 years / $266 million - $38 AAV
Tyreek Hill WR - 5 years / $100 million - $20 AAV 
Isaiah Simmons  OLB - 7 years / $177 million - $25.3 AAV
Marshon Lattimore CB CB - 3 years / $41.6 million - $13.9 AAV 
Keanu Neal SS - 4 years / $40 million - $10 AAV
KJ Hamler WR - 4 years - $47.5 million - $11.9 AAV
Antoine Winfield FS - 3 years / $16.5 million - $5.5 AAV
Chase Claypool TE - 4 years / $28 million - $7 AAV 
Prince Tega Wanogho LT - 3 years / $31 million - $10.3 AAV 

That's like a $750 million dollar commitment from less than 20% of the roster. $141 million per season. 

• Like 2

I think some guys that I had signed in previous years may need to be moved to make space for some of this season's signings. I think I may just give Mahomes what he wants and then load up the rest on defense. I've invested so many draft picks in my OL trying to hit on a hidden OT, I should be able to make use of some of those guys to replace Nelson next season, maybe I'll also unload Elgton Jenkins at center. Corey Davis is dang good, but if I had to pick between him or Ruggs I have to go with the first pick I made in our rookie draft class.

Wish Madden did a better job with the different screens on figuring out how much cap space to save for the future and how much players will likely ask for.

• Like 1