Kaepernick

3rivers

I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole. He’s almost at AB level with some of his actions lately, including moving the workout 60 miles away an hour before it was supposed to start with some team reps already in the building. Says he wants the media to cover it so it’s “transparent“. NFL gave him a chance it’s never given any other player and the guy doesn’t even appreciate the opportunity and still thinks the NFL is screwing him. If I was a team at the practice center and he moved it I’d just go to the airport and go home 

1 hour ago, SteelersFan2333 said:

I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole. He’s almost at AB level with some of his actions lately, including moving the workout 60 miles away an hour before it was supposed to start with some team reps already in the building. Says he wants the media to cover it so it’s “transparent“. NFL gave him a chance it’s never given any other player and the guy doesn’t even appreciate the opportunity and still thinks the NFL is screwing him. If I was a team at the practice center and he moved it I’d just go to the airport and go home 

Moving a workout is not even remotely comparable to trying to physically harm your General Manager. 

• Like 1

He and AV wouldn't have any problems because their is no relation between what Kaep did and what AV stands  for.

Also, "media circus" isn't a real thing. People can just ignore the media and when reporters ask questions in interviews that the players/coaches have to be in, they can just say "next question". Anybody who isn't mentally and emotionally strong enough to just ignore the media for a situation like this isn't mentally and emotionally strong enough to play professional sports.

The only two things that should affect whether or not we sign him is how good he is and how much $ he wants.

I think he is likely better than Rudolph, but I think he would want more than we can afford.

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Get ready for a Lamar Jackson SB win

after we beat them in week 17 and miss the playoffs? That would be 2 years in a row we beat the champs in the regular season and never even made the post season.  I doubt we beat the ravens though, they are playing as good as anyone, where was we are playing bad in too many ways.