• DeAndre Hopkins
    • TY Hilton
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Keenan Allen
    • Michael Thomas
    • Mike Evans
    • Another player that wasn't listed

4 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Never said best at all these positions, but we have had recent All-Pros at pretty much all these positions. Stay salty my friend

No one is salty. You just saw your saints brother have a melt down and he couldn’t take it anymore lol. You’re the cause of it. You’re killing him. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Destructo Spin said:

Where is the humility from the **** talkers in the Kamara thread? Or the people in the other Mike Thomas thread from last year?

The tone for these discussions has been set, and IMO it's highly regrettable and unfortunate, but you can't blame only Saints fans for it when they represent a very, very, very small percentage of this forum's overall population. Nor should only Saints fans bear the burden of being "respectful" or "humble" or any other damn thing when there's hordes of people coming to talk **** to them, which is why I stopped posting here last year and why I expect my stint on this forum will be very short again this time.

This forum doesn't do humble and respectful. It does **** talk and trolling. And that's a shame, IMO, because there's not a lot of places to talk NFL on the internet these days. Reddit is a damn dumpster fire and Facebook's even worse and there are basically no message boards anymore.

I would implore the moderators and administrators of this site to get ahold of the situation but I've tried that before to no avail.

It's best just to calm down and ignore it.  The internet is not that important.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

No one is salty. You just saw your saints brother have a melt down and he couldn’t take it anymore lol. You’re the cause of it. You’re killing him. 

Nobody's having a "meltdown." I said my piece. You know what you are.

Edited by Destructo Spin
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, tyler735 said:

More Michael Thomas accomplishments from this season:

can you post his adot please, and where it ranks? 

And just to expand on this, how many people view Derrick Henry as the best rb in the league. If you dont, why?

Edited by GSUeagles14

2 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Lmao. You literally wrote an essay on your feelings. How isn’t that a meltdown. 

Not sure you know what the word "literally" means. Nor the definition of an "essay". So that leads me to believe your definition of a "meltdown" is equally uninformed. 

Your opinion is as worthless to me as it possibly could be. 

Edited by Destructo Spin

Mike Thomas blocking 40 yards downfield for Taysom Hill, decleating DBs. Dude's a ******* boss. Most catches and most yards of any player in the first four years of his career in NFL history. More than Rice, more than Moss, more than Carter or Julio or Nuk. More than ANYBODY. And he's still tearing *** downfield to block for his teammate. That's a ******* man right there. He's on track to be the best WR in NFL history. What more can you say?

• Like 1

At his current pace of 117.5 catches per year, Mike Thomas will break Jerry Rice's all-time record for career NFL catches early in his 13th season. Took Rice 21 years to catch that many passes. Thomas will do it in less than 2/3rds the amount of time.

That's just unprecedented greatness, is what that is.

15 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

At his current pace of 117.5 catches per year, Mike Thomas will break Jerry Rice's all-time record for career NFL catches early in his 13th season. Took Rice 21 years to catch that many passes. Thomas will do it in less than 2/3rds the amount of time.

That's just unprecedented greatness, is what that is.

im really curious as to what set off this meltdown, which i feel is too mild of a word for what has happened here. 

Also, really solid logic going on.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Damm didn’t know y’all felt this way. Gets old when you have guys like Tyler! Screaming best QB, WR, RB, DB, K and DE. 

Hmmm. Maybe you should ignore those poster and not get so sensitive that you have to go trolling up threads for well over a year in retaliation or whatever.

Talk about having a full-scale meltdown, that's you all the way bruh

57 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

Hmmm. Maybe you should ignore those poster and not get so sensitive that you have to go trolling up threads for well over a year in retaliation or whatever.

Talk about having a full-scale meltdown, that's you all the way bruh

You’re doing it again. 

1 hour ago, Destructo Spin said:

Mike Thomas blocking 40 yards downfield for Taysom Hill, decleating DBs. Dude's a ******* boss. Most catches and most yards of any player in the first four years of his career in NFL history. More than Rice, more than Moss, more than Carter or Julio or Nuk. More than ANYBODY. And he's still tearing *** downfield to block for his teammate. That's a ******* man right there. He's on track to be the best WR in NFL history. What more can you say?

You complain about wanting more discussions and then you post this. I'm not convinced you want that. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

You complain about wanting more discussions and then you post this. I'm not convinced you want that. 

There's literally not one thing I said there that is factually incorrect, so IDK what you mean.

- Mike Thomas did block 40 yards downfield for Taysom in the last game. I'm sure you have the Youtubes if you want to view it.

- Most catches and yards of any player in his first four years - I mean, that's just math, feel free to verify with a calculator or some scratch paper if you're old school.

- More than Rice, Carter, Julio, etc. - Again, this is just math. Sorry, I don't make up the maths, I just use them to illustrate how ******* amazing my man Mike T. is.

- ****ing man. Unless you have proof that he's a really pre-op transvestite or something, IDK what your beef is with this statement. Seems unlikely he could be beasting all over the field against grown-*** men the way he's doing carting around two X chromosomes. But I suppose anything is possible.

- On track to be the best WR in history. This is true. He's on pace for it statistically. IDK what your beef is again. It's just math. I'm bad at math too, but I can add and **** just like anybody else with half a brain (which precludes at least a few posters on this site, LOL)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yes, I would like better discussions and less arguments and trash talk. But I've been reading this site for like 4-5 years. If it hasn't happened yet, it ain't going to, and there's not a whole hell of a lot I can do about it. It's a baby step above the PFT comment section, but that's about it.

Edited by Destructo Spin