• Amari Cooper
    • DeAndre Hopkins
    • TY Hilton
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Keenan Allen
    • Michael Thomas
    • Mike Evans
    • Another player that wasn't listed

I was expecting Thomas to have a huge game considering Secondary has been by far Vikings biggest weakness this season...but Vikings did a pretty good job, everything started from DLine able to generate pressure consistently on Brees and not allowing him to settle at all.

20 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

I was expecting Thomas to have a huge game considering Secondary has been by far Vikings biggest weakness this season...but Vikings did a pretty good job, everything started from DLine able to generate pressure consistently on Brees and not allowing him to settle at all.

Brees and the interior OL shat the bed. 

• 4 months later...

DeAndre Hopkins - "I know I'm the best." 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/05/28/deandre-hopkins-best-receiver-nfl-arizona-cardinals-kyler-murray

Advanced issue found

"I definitely think I'm the best," Hopkins said Thursday on the Jalen & Jacoby Show, per ESPN's Josh Weinfuss. "I know I'm the best. Mike's my boy. I love [Saints wide receiver] Michael [Thomas] ... but he knows if I had Drew Brees my whole career what these numbers would be. [Falcons wide receiver] Julio Jones knows if I had Matt Ryan my whole career. That's my boy. I trained with Julio, too. He knows what these numbers would be."

I went with Micheal Thomas but I was thinking wrs are kinda pretty thin compared to history. I really don't think there's 5 wrs I'd take over Courtland Sutton going forward.

1)Micheal Thomas

2) DeAndre Hopkins

3) Julio Jones

4) Tyreek Hill

Then there are a lot of guys that can be clumped together.

On 5/29/2020 at 7:06 AM, thebestever6 said:

I went with Micheal Thomas but I was thinking wrs are kinda pretty thin compared to history. I really don't think there's 5 wrs I'd take over Courtland Sutton going forward.

1)Micheal Thomas

2) DeAndre Hopkins

3) Julio Jones

4) Tyreek Hill

Then there are a lot of guys that can be clumped together.

WHATTT???? He may not even be the best WR on the Broncos now that Jeudy has arrived. 

10 hours ago, vikes635 said:
On 12/18/2019 at 10:39 AM, JBURGE said:

Since Calvin retired it's been hard to name #1... I would agree with most people saying that Tier 1 is Michael Thomas, Hopkins, and Julio. 

Not Adams?

I would comfortably put him in tier 2

1. Julio Jones - He's getting older, but still #1 for me.  Has been #1 IMO since Calvin Johnson retired.

2. Tyreek Hill - Track speed translated to the NFL field.

3. Michael Thomas - Least impressive physically of the two guys above him, but can't argue with the production

• Like 1

• 4 months later...