Week 11: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-5) @ Indianapolis Colts (5-4)

Adrenaline_Flux

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Heaving a ball like Foles did near the end of the half and the piss poor run defense/tackling is more on the players than the coaches.

🤔 Do coaches not work on tackling technique and drills? When you’re in situational football is it not discussed what you want your QB to do  with the ball. You give up a 3rd and 18 on defense. Todd Wash is only DC that I know gives up a high rate of 3rd and long. 

1 minute ago, DuvalsKing said:

🤔 Do coaches not work on tackling technique and drills? When you’re in situational football is it not discussed what you want your QB to do  with the ball. You give up a 3rd and 18 on defense. Todd Wash is only DC that I know gives up a high rate of 3rd and long. 

I'm not saying coaching has nothing to do with it, but this isn't us just being outcoached.

I'm seeing a defense that is getting pushed around like rag dolls with no fire. Coaches can't play for them. Foles isn't hitting his guys/underthrowing guys on deep balls.

Edited by .Buzz

They can pretty much point the fingers back and forth. Because this defense also has garbage for talent at linebacker and defensive tackle. So the front office has to take some part of the blame but rest assured this team is gold mine whomever the new regime is we just need to find a new face to steer this ship in the right direction for goodness freakin sakes.

Edited by DuvalsKing