Week 11: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-5) @ Indianapolis Colts (5-4)

Adrenaline_Flux

On 17/11/2019 at 5:35 PM, LinderFournette said:

I mean we gave up 100 yards to 2 different backs in the same game

Yeah.  This wasn't a "Mishew saves the day" sort of episode.

I figure one more outing for Foles, considering he's coming off injury mid-season which is always tough...but if he continues to suck EGR sludge, he's fired and we go back to Minshew Mania.

But ain't nobody saving this team's season if Foles doesn't do something miraculous.

Edited by Tugboat

23 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  This wasn't a "Mishew saves the day" sort of episode.

I figure one more outing for Foles, considering he's coming off injury mid-season which is always tough...but if he continues to suck EGR sludge, he's fired and we go back to Minshew Mania.

But ain't nobody saving this team's season if Foles doesn't do something miraculous.

I don’t see how Foles can be held accountable when the coaching staff elects to run the ball 9x, and the defense gives up 100+ yards to 2 different backs. I don’t care if you have prime Brady you can’t win under those circumstances.

1 hour ago, DuvalsKing said:

I don’t see how Foles can be held accountable when the coaching staff elects to run the ball 9x, and the defense gives up 100+ yards to 2 different backs. I don’t care if you have prime Brady you can’t win under those circumstances.

The entire L? Sure, had to do with a lot.

Still, he played very poorly and was inaccurate. Just one game but it wasn't good.