David Njoku expects to be back soon

candyman93

Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (wrist) told reporters that his broken wrist feels "great" on Tuesday. Njoku has been on the injured reserve since fracturing his wrist during Week 2. He also indicated that he is very optimistic about his chances of being activated from IR when he is first eligible next week.

https://www.rotoballer.com/player-news/david-njokus-wrist-feels-great/690754

Wanted to make this its own separate thread.

48 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Why?

I’m assuming you mean because of Garrett. Vernon and Thomas are a solid DE tandem.

They're not the worst, but we had trouble consistently getting after the QB WITH Garrett. Without him our pass rush might be pretty damn bad.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DawgX said:

They're not the worst, but we had trouble consistently getting after the QB WITH Garrett. Without him our pass rush might be pretty damn bad.

I think the Browns are something like 5th in the most team sacks at the moment. I am thinking our pressure on opposing QBs has been better than average to this point. I agree they will miss Garrett but cannot agree we have had trouble consistently getting after the QBs.

20 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Hopefully Njoku has been working out hard and comes back ready to make a impact. He really needs to make some strides in the last part of the season or TE becomes a fairly big need

Yeah if he could catch and block like he could jump he would be a hofer.