Week 11 GDT: Squish the Fitz

Trentwannabe

I am not going to do all the bells and whistles for this GDT because I am still mad at this team for last week and I have a very busy day today.

If the Bills want to even limp into the playoffs, a win tomorrow is a must. If the Bills lose, I actually see this season unraveling and Buffalo finished 8-8 at best. 

The Bills defense has continued to struggle against the run but thankfully Mark Walton is suspended and Ballage is meh. This D needs a shutdown performance to get their swagger back.

On offense even the mighty conservative Sean McDermott voiced and showed his frustration this week with this unit. Is there a fire under Daboll but? Does he actually understand that Singletary should be the vocal point of this O? Can we quit trying to force the deep ball and get Duke Williams back on the field? 

I see tomorrow going one of three ways. 
A) Offense continues to be bad but our defense shows up and Fitz gives us some early Christmas gifts
B) All 3 of our units show up and we get out first blow out win of the season
C) Offense continues to be bad and our defense becomes a victim to Fitzmagic and our season is over.

Right now I'll say
Bills 27
Dolphins 10.

My daily Run Rant....Daboll run the ball 30 times, run on 1st down and maybe 2nd down. Put Allen in 3rd and short at all times. When you think the run game isnt working still run the ball because it actually is working since Singletary was averaging 5.1 ypc last week on his measly 8 carries. Lee Smith needs to be INACTIVE, start sweeney and see if he can be the better blocker, or just have Duke Williams play and give them more options, anything is better then Lee getting multiple penalties. If Reshad Jones is out I say continue to work on deep ball in certain situations. Screens and quick slants to beasley are something that needs to happen more often as well

Blitzes need to be happening more tomorrow to get fitz rattled, because the pass rushers especially if hughes is out is nonexistent and needs to pressure them. I wouldnt be mad to see if oliver is thrown in there at DE and see what he can do in certain packages.

Over all need to go in score right away and not look back do not keep them in it like the 1st game they played against them or Cleveland. Got to be creative with the play calling.

Miami has responded positively to the coaching change IMHO. Because of this, I don't see a blow out, but I totally expect to win this game. I also think Daboll got the picture this week that we can effectively run and should press to do so. I expect high teens in carries from Singletary and 6-10 for Gore. Also agreed that this is a must-win game if we are to continue to entertain the idea of making the playoffs. It's put up or shut up time. Period.

Bills 24

Dolphins 13...maybe even 17