Encouraging Developments

pnies20

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Against some legit defenses too.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Sacks are going down too.

Yeah wins and losses of those teams aside, especially come years ends, those teams all have quality defenses.

Im excited to see what he does against teams like the Cardinals, ‘Phins and Bengals.

• Like 1

if Rudolph plays the way he did Thursday it may be 50-0

because my best guess is Rudolph  must have said something that crosses all line

I do not see the browns running out the clock and you may see 5 wide with us up by 20 in the closing moments.

That said if I am Pounce I do not appeal because if the team that played us Thursday shows up they are going to lose 

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Our season comes down to answering this question: Can we do something I don’t think we’ve done since coming back and sweep Baltimore and Pittsburgh?

Yes mayfield goes to 6 and 0 against the other qbs in his class

• Like 1

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Our season comes down to answering this question: Can we do something I don’t think we’ve done since coming back and sweep Baltimore and Pittsburgh?

Until isn’t year, Browns never even beat them once each!

BEST YEAR EVER!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Don’t know about you guys but if tua drops to us I would draft him in a minute because there is only 1 first round qb in next years draft the ramson we could get would give us a dynasty.

Tua might not play again. That’s the Bo Jackson injury. I don’t think we are getting a ransom for him till he plays and plays well in the NFL. 

I would use a mid round pick

18 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Tua might not play again. That’s the Bo Jackson injury. I don’t think we are getting a ransom for him till he plays and plays well in the NFL. 

Bo couldnt play because he didnt get treatment early enough, part of his hip died because it didnt get blood after the injury. 

Tua will play again, less athletic, and with a less stable hip.

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Bo couldnt play because he didnt get treatment early enough, part of his hip died because it didnt get blood after the injury. 

Tua will play again, less athletic, and with a less stable hip.

Damaged goods.

Sounds like a Bradford (damaged) or Bridgewater (obviously susceptible to damage) to me.

No thanks.

3 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Damaged goods.

Sounds like a Bradford (damaged) or Bridgewater (obviously susceptible to damage) to me.

No thanks.

Id take himfrkm the perspective that he would be better than gilberrt if baker goes down. Dont need him for the season just for 3-4 games. If he plays well, trade him with interest.

I wouldnt draft hum to start.

Edited by Kiwibrown

4 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Bo played 30 years ago I am sure physical therapy has made strides.

What do you think about hunt and chubb best evet

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Why does everyone keep forgetting our dynamic rookie ST duo?

Yeah, so Seibert finally missed a FG.

Big deal.

Austin needs to learn to kick in Cleveland, his misses were judgement errors. I dont know crap about kicking though could be wrong. Very encouraging though. 

Gillan, he looks like an all pro punter, and might replace burnett at safety. 

• Like 3