Encouraging Developments

pnies20

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Austin needs to learn to kick in Cleveland, his misses were judgement errors. I dont know crap about kicking though could be wrong. Very encouraging though. 

Gillan, he looks like an all pro punter, and might replace burnett at safety. 

Austin is already out pacing Phil Dawson...

On 11/16/2019 at 9:51 PM, Kiwibrown said:

GREAT post, Kiwi.

Fans seem to think that just because that Baker broke the rookie record for TDs last season that there wont be any struggles ever and the Browns will win every game by 50 points. Not so fast mon frere.

This league is all about adjustments, and then the inevitable counter adjustments. Fans forget that Baker is just a SECOND year player. The league adjusted to him, or took advantage of our weak tackle play. Baker is learning how to adjust from that. Dorsey will permanently fix that issue in March and April.

Now is certainly not the time to give up on the best QB we have had in 20 years.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, and that’s not the end of the world.

Disappointing, but not awful.

Absolutely. Being competitive, going somewhere between 4-2 and 6-0 in the division, finishing with a .500 or better record, and showing signs of major improvement and life down the stretch? I'll take it.

If we lay an egg or two against some combination of Arizona, Cinci x2, or Miami, I'll be upset, otherwise I'll be optimistic in 2020 and beyond.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, matt27j said:

Zona is playing pretty alright. Murray can really run which will make it tough for us.

We'll have a much easier time stopping him than other teams.

It's because we play a ton of zone coverage. I don't think the Cardinals pose much of a threat.

And by the way, Patrick Peterson allegedly sucks now. I haven't seen him play this year, but everyone is saying he's pretty much done.