If tua comes out for the draft

Kiwibrown

Which round would Tua be taken  

62 members have voted

1. 1. which round will Tua go

12 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Will there be a player who has been any more medically analyzed in the pre-draft timeframe than Tua will be?

no, not close. 

It will interesting to see how they handle it. 

Gurley stopped letting drs pull on his knee after a while. Could see the same happening with Tua. If I was him I would schedule 1 medical performed by an independent dr with all the other ds watching. 

He'll be fine. He will go in the top 10 and he will have a good NFL career.

I never bought into the hype that he was this can't miss QB prospect anyways, but with the injury, it definitely moves him out of that poll position he was slated to go in.

He'll land in San Diego (Yeah I refuse to call them LA) and have a very solid NFL career for them.

He'll be the consistent version of good Dak Prescott.

He will still go in the first round somewhere as long as he is projected to recover fully eventually.

Honestly it’s way riskier for him to come back.  Not only could he still have an injury furthering that narrative of his health concerns, but you also have Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields in next years draft. It just doesn’t make sense.