NFL Week 11 GDT

SteelKing728

3 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

The Jets uniforms are horrendous but it’s hard to make that shade of green look good without a third color.  I didn’t like their last version either but it was better than these current ones.

False. However the white top, green bottom is the worst combination of the new set. 

Just want to say (cuz I didn't get on after the game. too sloshed),

I have never watched a Patriot win were I felt that p!ssed and dissatisfied. That OLine is going to get TB12 killed. Horrible display of offense last night.

The D played well but Eagles receiver corps is not exactly what I call a real challenge. Props to the Pats D, though, for holding the Eagles run game down to a mild roar and holding Ertz to "only" 94 yards LOL. Ertz is a beauty. I knew they were going to put Gilmore on him on 3rd down. Gilly shut him out. 

But it's football, man! It's all good. I can name a lot of fan bases that are suffering worse. I'm miserable now. But I'll be over it mid-week. Grrrrr :(

25 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

So you prefer the Kotite greens over the classic Joe’s?  I guess that’s why two different ppl can live and hate the same type of meal. 😂

Hunter green isn’t exactly my taste but i def prefer the results in them.

These new ones are great though especially the all black, all white and all green. It’s just that one combo you saw that is dreadful.