Week 11 - Bears @ Rams

stl4life07

Both teams need this game in order to keep their playoff hopes alive. The Rams are in a better position than the Bears because they sit in the 7th spot and is the highest non-playoff team in the NFC. I think for that reason the Rams come out win. They know that as bad as they have played this season, they are still in great position to get in the tournament where anything can happen. We almost saw that last season with the Eagles. They were 4-4 at the BYE then lost two straight after the BYE getting embarrassed in New Orleans. They lost Wentz, had no running game, and had a mass unit in the secondary. Then they won 5 out of their last 6 games with help from the Vikings who choked down the stretch but the Eagles found a way to get in the tournament. They went on to beat the Bears in Chicago and I believe if Alshon catches that ball in New Orleans they wouldve beaten them and went back to the NFCCG. So imo, dont ever count out a well ran organization and a champion. The Rams are the reigning NFC champs and they are a well ran organization. As Colin likes to say and I agree, he looks at General Manager, Head Coach, and Quarterback. The Rams have a great GM in Snead, a great coach in McVay, and at the very least a good Quarterback in Goff. So I think this game right here for the Rams starts the true playoffs. The Rams cant afford to lose many more games especially at home.

I told a friend (who is a Bears fan), I think the Rams win 24-17 and he said he doesnt think the Rams will score 24pts. I told him I think they will just because the last time the Rams played at home their offense got embarrassed by the Niners. The last time they played the Bears, their offense got embarrassed. The last time the Rams played a game whicn was last week against the Steelers, their offense got embarrassed. I think McVay is too good of a coach to let that happen again especially to the same team. I think of the Vikings game last season. The Vikings embarrassed McVay offense in 2017 in Minnesota. I kept saying no way he would allow that to happen again. When Minnesota played the Rams last season in LA, the Rams lit them up. It was Goff best game. So while I dont expect the Rams to score 38pts and Goff to have a huge game, I do expect this game to look like the Rams offense got sorta back on track. I think this is a Gurley and Kupp game. The reason why is because Hicks isnt playing which hurts the Bears on the dline so the Rams need to take advantage of that. Then with Kupp he had his worst game of his career against the Steelers so I think he bounces back and have a strong game. Again I predict the Rams will win 24-17. The defense will continue to play well and slow down if not shut down Trubisky and the Bears offense. The only negative thing about this game for me is its a SNF game which I really dont like. I guess as the Rams get used to playing these games they will get better. 

Edited by stl4life07

Sucks Woods wont play but I think this game I still think the Rams will win. Again its going to be a Kupp and Gurley game. The defense will have to play big and Zeurlein has to make his kicks because it feels like he has missed important kicks this season. Plus I have him on my fantasy team and need a big night. I need a big night for Kupp, the Rams defense, and Zeurlein lol. 

56 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I'll defend Goff until the day I die...

but that was a bad interception.

It wouldn’t make sense to  have to defend him to the day you die if he keeps making similar mistakes. 

It’s ok to criticize his play if he’s playing like ****. Just like it’s ok to prop him if he’s playing well. Every player should be held to the same standards 

Edited by rocky_rams
  • Like 2