Week 11. Jets vs Native Americans

doumeyer

We should be able to hold up defensively being that our strengths align with their strengths and weaknesses align with their weaknesses, but the offense is a questionmark. That's the season long issue for the Jets: the offensive line makes every game unpredictable. If they play average or slightly below average, we should have a chance in most games, but if they play poorly our only shot is Sam playing hero ball and coming out successful.

Ryan Kerrigan is having a down year and Montez Sweat has experienced growing pains, but they are still two very talented players. The Redskins interior is really good and will present problems. Their secondary is vulnerable. Jets need to play a lot of hurry-up, get Sam on the move, and get Le'Veon involved by using the pass to set up the run. 

Inactives:

• LB CJ Mosley 
  • CB Darryl Roberts 
  • CB Nate Hairston 
  • DB Matthias Farley 
  • DL Jordan Willis 
  • LB Paul Worrilow 
  • OL Leo Kolomanatangi 

Hewitt returns and should start. Bless Austin getting his first NFL start. Hairston to the bench. 

We're incredibly thin along the OL and at corner.

• Shell is likely the top reserve at every position (if injury at C, Compton will slide to the pivot with Shell moving to G). 
  • Jets active CBs: Austin (S), Maultet (S), Poole (S), Canady, Brown

5 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I get that Hairston was really bad last two weeks but you let a young player learn from it and work through it. The leadership in this organization simply non existent. 

DOWELL SIGHTING!!!!!!!!

As for your post, I agree. I hope it’s injury related because I don’t agree with not dressing him