Week 11. Jets vs Native Americans

doumeyer

We also should be using Bell better

His patient running style is not suited for this porous o-line right now, but Gase and co should be getting him in the slot and the other things he excelled at in Pittsburgh

He was the top pass catching back in the league there

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

I do too man. I really think Bell gets moved. Love Bell. He’s been a trooper. Not reason to waste the cap and the player if we don’t intend to use him to his potential. Idc about individuals. Have a group of backs that can run hard and have different skill sets, we need to be way more well rounded as a team all the way through. 

Agreed. Love the talent, and everything we've seen suggest he is good chemistry wise, but he is not a good scheme fit. If we can get a 3rd for him I'd be happy

I do too man. I really think Bell gets moved. Love Bell. He’s been a trooper. Not reason to waste the cap and the player if we don’t intend to use him to his potential. Idc about individuals. Have a group of backs that can run hard and have different skill sets, we need to be way more well rounded as a team all the way through. 

I would move Bell if we know we can allocate the resources elsewhere. Like if we can sign a high end free agent pass rusher or OL then it makes sense but if not then keep him behind an improved line. At worst the defense still respects his ability and it opens the field up for Sam. 

1 minute ago, Abe56 said:

His patient running style is not suited for this porous o-line right now, but Gase and co should be getting him in the slot and the other things he excelled at in Pittsburgh

Also this. But then it affects Crowder. 

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

I would move Bell if we know we can allocate the resources elsewhere. Like if we can sign a high end free agent pass rusher or OL then it makes sense but if not then keep him behind an improved line. At worst the defense still respects his ability and it opens the field up for Sam. 

There’s going to be money to throw at Scherff is redskins acres that up. He would be the glue between Thomas and other rookie center like Faneca was. Assuming we draft Thomas of course...and a rookie center lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

You’re not wrong here either! 

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Also this. But then it affects Crowder. 

Run them both in the slot or in bunch formations. Keep Mont or Bilal back in pass blocking protection. 

Gase does the bunch formations plenty...would be nice to see a bunch with DT-Crowder-Bell and Robby on the other end.

There’s going to be money to throw at Scherff is redskins acres that up. He would be the glue between Thomas and other rookie center like Faneca was. Assuming we draft Thomas of course...and a rookie center lol

Yeah makes sense. He’s def my #1 target along with whatever pass rusher hits the market.

• Like 1