WEEK 12 GDT: BROWNS VS DOLPHINS (A WINNING STREAK?!?!!??)

zelbell

WHO WINS  

24 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS

• HORNBYBROWN
    • EZ MONEY
    • BROWNS
    • DOLPHINS
    • AMERICA
    • FREAKY DEEKY

3 hours ago, brownplaque said:

We are going to slip up once. We aren't a great team yet and okay to above average football teams statistically do no win 8 games in a row regardless of the schedule. I believe we are going to finish 9-7. If that gets us in I don't know but it is at least a step in the right direction after how things started. I did look at the rest of the AFC schedules and mocked through their seasons and I ended up with a three way tie between Buffalo, Oakland and Cleveland for the 6th seed with Indianapolis 10-6 taking the 5th spot. Being a three way tie and neither team having beat both of the other teams or losing to the other teams as well as all three being from different conferences it takes it all the way to conference record. I don't know how the Bills and Raiders have fared in conference play, but I don't like our chances of winning the tie breaker at 8-4. Losing to Tennessee and Denver really killed us in the regard. 

You may want to get in the right frame of mind about this looks like wilks has the plan on how to beat young qbs

We should and will win this by 2+ TD’s.

I don’t think we make the playoffs as I just see three potential losses and I feel we screw up at least one of those games.

those games being The Steelers, Cardinals and Ravens.

I wouldn’t have the Steelers there except for what Garrett did. His actions now have us going into the most hostile environment we have ever been to. That crowd of low IQ Hicks will be our for blood. This will feed into the team.The key will be a hot start to silence them early.

The Cardinals are getting it together a bit and can be dangerous but we should win.

Clearly the Ravens are good😢

the other games need to be easy wins 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

We should and will win this by 2+ TD’s.

I don’t think we make the playoffs as I just see three potential losses and I feel we screw up at least one of those games.

those games being The Steelers, Cardinals and Ravens.

I wouldn’t have the Steelers there except for what Garrett did. His actions now have us going into the most hostile environment we have ever been to. That crowd of low IQ Hicks will be our for blood. This will feed into the team.The key will be a hot start to silence them early.

The Cardinals are getting it together a bit and can be dangerous but we should win.

Clearly the Ravens are good😢

the other games need to be easy wins 

Wilks seams to have the young qbs number plus the browns may still be in the hunt for a playoff spot