WEEK 12 GDT: BROWNS VS DOLPHINS (A WINNING STREAK?!?!!??)

zelbell

WHO WINS  

24 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS

• HORNBYBROWN
    • EZ MONEY
    • BROWNS
    • DOLPHINS
    • AMERICA
    • FREAKY DEEKY

I like David Njoku, but I don't see him as a key factor even long term.  We have plenty of skill players.  What we need is blockers and tacklers.  We have TEs who can block and catch passes.

Longer term we could trade him for a defense upgrade or a better draft pick.

Ok, have fun with this!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sonny44 said:

I like David Njoku, but I don't see him as a key factor even long term.  We have plenty of skill players.  What we need is blockers and tacklers.  We have TEs who can block and catch passes.

Longer term we could trade him for a defense upgrade or a better draft pick.

Ok, have fun with this!

I’m kind of with you. I want a TE who can do both parts of his job to a good level. Njoku is a good pass catcher definitely not great so that makes him in my view when combined with his poor run blocking a average at best TE

I should know better but I really feel like today is going to be a big day for Baker. I just feel like the game has slown down a bit for him the last 3 weeks. 

Hunt and Chubb should also have a big day.  Hopefully we see them having huge chunk plays. 

Fun side note: Brandon Fields is the holder in the gif OP posted.  He opened a brewery in Toledo (inside the 5 in Sylvania) and named a beer Snap to the Face lol

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JDD said:

I should know better but I really feel like today is going to be a big day for Baker. I just feel like the game has slown down a bit for him the last 3 weeks. 

Hunt and Chubb should also have a big day.  Hopefully we see them having huge chunk plays. 

Fun side note: Brandon Fields is the holder in the gif OP posted.  He opened a brewery in Toledo (inside the 5 in Sylvania) and named a beer Snap to the Face lol

I assume that's how most of us feel.

I assume also that most of us expect everything to go wrong 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

In 6/7 years at least 1 team that started 4-6 has made the playoffs.

Per ESPN.

Hmm....

We have zero room for slip ups now. Our plan of making the playoffs via the AFCN title is in serious jeopardy because of the effing Rats. Best we can finish is 10-6. They have a 4 game lead on us with 6 to play - not good odds. 10-6 may not be good enough for one the wild card spots.

But, all that being said, it all starts today. We simply CANNOT stub our toe against the Dolphins.

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

We have zero room for slip ups now. Our plan of making the playoffs via the AFCN title is in serious jeopardy because of the effing Rats. Best we can finish is 10-6. They have a 4 game lead on us with 6 to play - not good odds. 10-6 may not be good enough for one the wild card spots.

But, all that being said, it all starts today. We simply CANNOT stub our toe against the Dolphins.

We are not winning the division. Not sure why you thought that was realistic.

Why is 10-6 not good enough for WC? Every team playing for that spot looks likes a 10-6 team.

Edited by candyman93

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We are not winning the division. Not sure why you thought that was realistic.

Why is 10-6 not good enough for WC? Every team playing for that spot looks likes a 10-6 team.

Because although 10-6 is mathematically possible, I think we finish 8-8. But I have been wrong before.