The good, the bad, the 2 games above .500 vs. Bengals (Post-game talk)

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Has it ever?

I don't know if it ever will. The Raiders have been treated differently by the league for decades.  I thought that maybe it would lessen after AL passed, but it hasn't.  Different players, different coaches, and same leading the league in penalties.  

We were 17th in the league last year, almost unheard of for us.  Top ten in penalties every other year and usually top 3.

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/penalties.html?yr=2019

Gabe Jackson has consistently been one of our better players of recent years, but since he has come back from injury he has not been the same guy. I never thought I would ever say this but is it time to put Denzelle Good back in - he was blocking (run-blocking in particular) pretty well early in the season.

4 hours ago, Heart of Oak said:

Gabe Jackson has consistently been one of our better players of recent years, but since he has come back from injury he has not been the same guy. I never thought I would ever say this but is it time to put Denzelle Good back in - he was blocking (run-blocking in particular) pretty well early in the season.

Hoping Gabe isn't 100% and if not then Good should fill in a few weeks to let him get closer to 100%