SNF Week 11: Rams v. Bears

D82

3 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Is there a clip out there of this play?  It's so weird to think that there are 20 other guys on the field somewhere.  How can these two be SO alone. 

It's super fake. It's the one from last year against the Packers (which the defender actually claimed he would have intercepted had it been thrown) with all the other players photoshopped out.

ct-spt-bears-mitch-trubisky-franchise-qu

Edited by base615

4 minutes ago, base615 said:

It's super fake. It's the one from last year against the Packers (which the defender actually claimed he would have intercepted had it been thrown) with all the other players photoshopped out.

Im pretty sure its cropped, but its not photoshopped 

Edit - Im dumb, I thought it was cropped and zoomed for effect, but clearly they photoshopped the guys out. Either way, Trubs still missed a wide open dude. 

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No, definitely photoshopped as well. You can see the 10 for example. Not even from today's game either. It's ridiculous to post it here and have people laughing away.

It's not even well photoshopped. You can clearly see the clone marks all over the field

Edited by base615

Just now, base615 said:

No, definitely photoshopped as well. You can see the 10 for example. Not even from today's game either. It's ridiculous to post it here and have people laughing away.

It's not even well photoshopped. You can clearly see the clone marks all over the field

Yeahhhh that's a bit misleading.  I didn't notice the G on the goalpost, thought it was from tonight.  

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Edit - Im dumb, I thought it was cropped and zoomed for effect, but clearly they photoshopped the guys out. Either way, Trubs still missed a wide open dude. 

Like I said though, Clinton-Dix (while still with the Packers) was asked about that play after everyone was going nuts about it and was adamant that he was dialled in on it and would have intercepted the pass had it been thrown.

2 minutes ago, base615 said:

Like I said though, Clinton-Dix (while still with the Packers) was asked about that play after everyone was going nuts about it and was adamant that he was dialled in on it and would have intercepted the pass had it been thrown.

Well Clinton-Dix is wrong. If that throw comes out on time there is no chance in hell he gets it. Heck, even with a late throw there is very little chance he gets it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, base615 said:

Ed Reed with Tyreek Hill's speed isn't intercepting that ball if it comes out on time.  

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well Clinton-Dix is wrong. If that throw comes out on time there is no chance in hell he gets it. Heck, even with a late throw there is very little chance he gets it. 

9 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Ed Reed with Tyreek Hill's speed isn't intercepting that ball if it comes out on time.  

Maybe, maybe not. In any case, Trubisky had the team in place to win in that game with seconds to go before the D crapped the bed. With Nagy's aversion to having starters play in preseason, I wasn't surprised that there were a play or two where he was a bit slow in the first half of the season anyway.

31 minutes ago, base615 said:

Maybe, maybe not. In any case, Trubisky had the team in place to win in that game with seconds to go before the D crapped the bed. With Nagy's aversion to having starters play in preseason, I wasn't surprised that there were a play or two where he was a bit slow in the first half of the season anyway.

There is literally no maybe about it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, base615 said:

OK, a professional football player disagrees with you

The alternative is HaHa admitting he almost got torched and all that saved him is another players ineptitude. Of course he’s gonna say he would’ve picked it off lmfao.

Look at the play, Clinton-Dix was beat badly, he had zero shot at intercepting that pass. You can see that with your own eyes regardless of what a professional football player says.

You’re allowed to think for yourself, you know. Don’t believe something just cause you saw a guy on TV say it.

• Like 2