SNF Week 11: Rams v. Bears

D82

7 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Goff vs. Trubiski was god awful to watch tonight. Those dudes suck.

Guess you missed the 4th quarter.

Man, people just love to only talk about the negative things anymore. Yeah, Goff was bad for most of the game and that was on him this week (OL played pretty well), but the guy can't get credit for anything he does. He played lights out in the 4th quarter, when the Rams needed him most. 

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

Fell asleep early on this game, couldn't hang. Don't see Khalil Mack in the box score, was he injured?

Mack's on the worst 5 game stretch of his career. His effort has been poor for a stretch. You can blame that on Hicks injury or the offense sucking, but you don't pay a player 100 Mil for this type effort.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Guess you missed the 4th quarter.

Man, people just love to only talk about the negative things anymore. Yeah, Goff was bad for most of the game and that was on him this week (OL played pretty well), but the guy can't get credit for anything he does. He played lights out in the 4th quarter, when the Rams needed him most. 

To be fair, the game put most of us to sleep by that point. 

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im shocked that this guy got benched:

https://imgur.com/dSfuD33

For those unaware - trubs did not throw it to this guy.... 

Dear god.   I feel for Bears fans but as a Packers fan we are glad he is their starter these days.  Yikes.

I see the photo is a fake.  However, I'm still glad Mitch is the Bears' QB.

Edited by Pugger

15 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So does this mean Chase Daniels will make ARob relevant again for Fantasy Football?

God I hope so!

Chase has been way, way worse than Mitch when he's played. 2 games with Chase as the starter is enough for most people in Chicago to be begging for Mitch to come back.