Second favorite teams?

cconocool

So someone should be able to set that up in Madden.  1980 Earl Campbell vs 2019 Andrew Sendejo.  Please remove all concussion protocol features for a truly nostalgic experience.

Or do we have another Terminator sequel/prequel/postquel/sidequel/nonsequitorquel/garbagequel in the making...

The safeties rose from the ashes of the nfl fire. Their war to exterminate runningbacks has raged for decades, but the final battle would not be fought in the future. It would be fought here, in our present. Tonight.  1984.  (cue Terminator theme music)

• Like 1

@Uncle Buck

Unfortunately I wasn't born yet to see the days of Earl Campbell, Bum Phillips, and "Luv Ya Blue." I discovered them in the early 90s, when my dad and I were putting up decals of all the NFL teams on my bedroom wall. I asked him which team had the white helmet with the crisscross thingy on it and he said, "they're the Houston Oilers. Warren Moon plays for them." So Warren Moon was probably the first football player I could name. Little did I know he would one day play for the Vikings. ^_^

Edited by y*so*blu
  • Like 1