W12 News and Notes - B Broaddus leaves Cowboys

Matts4313

54 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I don’t like this.

JG on LVE’s neck injury....

”we don’t think it’s career threatening, we’ll take it week to week”

This sounds significantly more worrisome than I was expecting. 

The only reason you ever say "we don't think it's career threatening" is because you not only think but fear its career threatening. 

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCVFGSYDRIDUJJDJFKOEBRISKVFISNDVDHEKFOWLRVRHEOKXCNSLEKBDHEEH

Ahem. Not good.

29 minutes ago, D82 said:

I wouldn't go that far just yet. Let's see how it plays out before declaring LVE's career over.

If JG of all people said that. Then I am worried, I think it was another screw up on his part and they are hoping for the best. Garrett is known for being super tight lipped. 

6 hours ago, matt79511 said:

Well Lee and Thomas are free agents either way so we’ll have to restock regardless

It's not like we won't be able to draft replacements. 2020 will be a strong year for tall OLBS. Okwara with trade up in the 1st. Snowden if he comes out. Cam Brown in the 3rd maybe. We could even convert a skinny DE or a giant DB like Jimmy used to do. 

i don’t recall hearing or seeing anything during the pre-draft stage, but apparently LVE’s neck has raised a red flag or two before. One team apparently removed him from their draft board altogether. 

Seems a little odd to have missed this at the time it came out, but Dallas taking a player with some substantial risk would be par for the course.

Edited by WizardHawk