MNF - WK 11: LONDON CHARGERS v. MEXICO CITY CHIEFS

Small Town Values

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Nah, I just despise willful ignorance, spreading of false information, and wishing harm upon others.

Maybe you should read what actually happened/didn't happen and not just sensationalized headlines.

You mean this misinformation?

"Espinal, who was eight weeks pregnant at the time, said Hill had grabbed her neck with his hands, pinned her against the wall and then thrown her to the ground like a “rag doll.” She told an officer that Hill had picked her up by her hair and put her in a headlock. After Espinal had screamed “I can’t breathe” several times, she alleged, he released her, then sat on top of her, punching her in the stomach."

https://theundefeated.com/features/the-uncomfortable-reality-of-tyreek-hills-success/

Not to mention him, and admitted batterer, telling her, YEARS later that she "should be afraid of [him]". That's HORRIFYING.

but yeah I'm sorry I was okay with him having a swight wittle bitty muscle ouchie boo-boo.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Because he was innocent of the accusation this summer, which also created doubt for his original legal trouble.

I listened to the second recording. He didn't sound innocent to me. People aren't going to love the Chiefs as long as he's on the team.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Can we just STFU about the Hill thing and discuss the game. He's not reading this message board so the only scab being picked is of Chiefs fans.

Nope this is the repercussion of having guys like him on your roster. 

Edited by Cheesehawk