MNF - WK 11: LONDON CHARGERS v. MEXICO CITY CHIEFS

Small Town Values

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

I mean he's still good-ish. He's crafty, he can find his spots. He's just not GREAT.

I mean, yeah, he’s still at least around 16-17. He’s not Eli Manning with a total dead arm and very capable. But his arm has a noticeable decrease this year. 

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I mean he's still good-ish. He's crafty, he can find his spots. He's just not GREAT.

Lets not act like he wasnt playing at an elite level all year last year. He just doesnt trust his oline. If Okung played all year, i think we'd see Rivers 2018 over this version. When Rivers doesnt trust his oline, he forces passes. When he trust them he shreds defenses. 

But i agree. If this continues, it might be time to find his heir apparent. If the oline is gonna continue sucking.

Edited by Bearerofnews

Rivers is getting noodle arm.

Last season he started really well, but is arm got worse and worse each week.

This season is just the continuation from last seasons' games. He just can't generate that much power anymore.

He's also making a LOT of mistakes and ill advised throws.

• Like 2

Just now, kramxel said:

He's still elite pre-snap, just can't execute at that level anymore.

Exactly. His adjustments and reads are still as money as ever. His balls just get to the target much slower, either causing an incomplete, or costing the yards after catch that the receiver would have gotten.