Bucs currently picking sixth in the draft

bucsfan333

Tampa could definitely get a QB at #6 barring any trade ups. The only teams ahead of them that are in the market for one are Cincinnati (Joe Burrow) and Miami (Tua Tagovailoa or Justin Herbert).

Edited by Elky
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

The injury and rehab does concern me. He might not even play much in 2020. However, he could be a steal. Would be nice to have a QB who can hit deep routes in a vertical offense.

Honestly, they could tag Jameis and draft Tua; this would allow Tua to redshirt his rookie year essentially.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

@ravishingone to your CJ Mosley link. Yeah medical is a crazy thing these days.

We’ll just have to wait and see I guess. Whole team and front office could look different in April.

Yup, his medical will be heavily scrutinized.  I was thinking the last time a Qb came into the draft with a first round grade and injury history.  Came up with a few:

-Aikman broke his leg at OU

-RG3 tore his ACL at Baylor

-Watson tore his ACL at Clemson or Sr yr of high school

So there is precedent set for Tua to still go in the first.  At this point. I would be surprised if Licht is the GM after the season.  Take some type of "promotion" and they bring in a new GM.  Fan apathy is at an all time high, I still think he was a better GM then Dom and Allen, but still not good enough.

• Like 4