Does McLaurin Break 1,000 Receiving Yards?

MKnight82

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Thank God for Keenum’s overthrows. W/o them we wouldn't be in the Chase Young sweepstakes!

I know the smart move for cincy is Burrow and I think about 99% of a chance Cincy takes him but there’s still that 1% chance that they could take young, if so what would you want to do? Personally I’m moving that pick for a boat load of picks. Something comparable to the RG3 trade. I’m thinking Oakland or the Dolphins would be the teams trying to move up, but something also tells me the dolphins are still set on Tua

15 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

I know the smart move for cincy is Burrow and I think about 99% of a chance Cincy takes him but there’s still that 1% chance that they could take young, if so what would you want to do? Personally I’m moving that pick for a boat load of picks. Something comparable to the RG3 trade. I’m thinking Oakland or the Dolphins would be the teams trying to move up, but something also tells me the dolphins are still set on Tua

I'd trade down a few spots for a few more picks, but not out of the top 10. Dolphins can probably get Tua w/ their Pittsburgh pick if they want him, they may take Herbert at 3 or 4 if that's where they end up though.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Keim just tweeted that McLaurin is in the concussion protocol and will be re-evaluated on Thursday for the game.  I bet he isn't playing.  

Beat me too it. Sucks. No Haskins, no McLaurin, no Guice. I guess the only  reason to watch Sunday is Steven Sims, Jr.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

I only wish he could get out there to break the rookie record. He has earned it and I can’t think of a player more worthy of breaking a record set by Gary Clark that we’ve drafted besides Terry. This guy is a heck of a player heck of a person and I wish he could have that record

• Like 3

On 12/24/2019 at 8:52 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Keim just tweeted that McLaurin is in the concussion protocol and will be re-evaluated on Thursday for the game.  I bet he isn't playing.  

Obviously I hope he sits if he isnt clear headed.

But if he passes, I hope the guy does play and gets the record.

Not many bright spots this season and he's one of those guys you root for to do well

• Like 1