Early returns for the 2019 Raiders Rookie Class

RaidersAreOne

Greedy Williams has been really solid this season. Missed quite a few games, but has been good when healthy. Looks like he could be a good #2 CB for us. Has shown that he's willing and able to tackle, which was his biggest criticism during the draft process.

Mack Wilson has played very well for a 5th-round pick. Has done well filling in for Kirksey and will likely keep the starting spot as Kirksey is a likely candidate to get cut after this season.

Seibert has kind of struggled the past couple of games, but otherwise has been solid at kicker for us.

Takitaki has seen more playing time in the past couple of weeks and has looked solid. Hopefully he takes over for Taylor as a starter at some point either this season or next. Plays with a lot of energy but isn't always disciplined as far as I can tell.

25 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

I mean, you got mentioned in an NFL gen thread and lost, that is the FF curse to a T

Honestly, considering we've already hit 6 wins, I'm already pleased in the long term scheme of things. We aren't close to a perfect team so these L's can't even be chalked up to a jinx LOL. But fair point.

• Like 1

Bless Austin has been excellent since he’s gotten back from his injury. He’s a 6th round pick; so, I’ll temper my expectations.

Quinnen has been pedestrian. Nothing spectacular. Very Leonard Williams esque. Looks ok but not what you want from a top 10 pick.

The rest of our draft picks are likely role players. Edoga hasn’t played well when asked to play at LT or RT.

5 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

For stating literal facts?

For having a weird agenda over the 1 player in our class that has underperformed. I don't know why you fixate on him so much. He hasn't performed to expectations, but I have no idea why you single him out for being "bad". Every time forum members, including myself, who have watched him play every snap and follow the team try to contextualize his difficulties and show his bright spots, you try to pull negative statistics over and over. Honestly, he has not been bad, as you have stated numerous times. Why not focus on Crosby, who would be leading rookies in sacks if for a horrendous roughing the passer call on Hurst? He was taken in the 4th round and is vastly exceeding expectations... It just comes off as weird and petty.

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

For having a weird agenda over the 1 player in our class that has underperformed. I don't know why you fixate on him so much. He hasn't performed to expectations, but I have no idea why you single him out for being "bad". Every time forum members, including myself, who have watched him play every snap and follow the team try to contextualize his difficulties and show his bright spots, you try to pull negative statistics over and over. Honestly, he has not been bad, as you have stated numerous times. Why not focus on Crosby, who would be leading rookies in sacks if for a horrendous roughing the passer call on Hurst? He was taken in the 4th round and is vastly exceeding expectations... It just comes off as weird and petty.

Chill out dude, pointing out he didn't generate a sack, hit or pressure against the Jets back up tackle isn't being selective, it's a fact. The first thing i said on this thread was how the rest of the class doing well has allowed people to sugarcoat how good Ferrell has been. There are people in this thread saying hes proven to be a good pick at 4, but by every provable measure against his peers he has not been this far. 

Maxx Crosby has been awesome.