Week #12 GDT Steelers 5-5 vs. Bengals 0-10

Steeler Hitman

11 minutes ago, August4th said:

JW has showed signs of his big play ability. I really hope Ben comes back right next yr. Juju, Johnson and Washington could be a nice core to throw too as they get more reps. still want them to add to the receiving core(TE included)

Duck and Washington, will get better especially once JJSS returns as well as Connor/running game. Right now Duck has to get the reps with the first team.  Wait a minute, I see on facebook chat that Mason will be starting next week. Nevermind  then  :D

Cain appears a legit WR4, I am liking the roster moves, but was hoping they would have cut chickillo as he is taking away snaps from Ola and now Skipper. 

This team has been a close group, no drama or other BS at all - none. Much different than the more talented team last year thats for sure, and this team might actually make the playoffs.  Now if they get healthy and have Duck get reps and improve it could be a good season.