Shady McCoy

bigbadbuff23835

I just wanted to take a second to throw some appreciation out there for this guy. I STILL have no idea how we were able to get him for friggin Kiko Alonso. Unreal.

He's the best player we've had this entire drought, and I really don't think it's relatively close either.

If it wasn't for him would we even have a reason to watch? He's absolutely filthy, and I'm beyond grateful.

Love me some Shady.

I hope he gets back at Philly by going into the Hall of Fame as a Bill.

He impresses me everytime i see him. I thought he was kinda losing a step our 1st year with him. But at 29 he seems to still be in his prime and is just as explosive as ever. I love when we are 2nd and 20 and 3rd and 20 after a holding and he is able to pick up the 1st down with a draw or screen. He is the best in the business at that. Makes it look so easy and seems he does that atleast once a game. That was a fantastic trade  by Whaley

Just traded for McCoy in my fantasy league.

Traded: DeMarco Murray and Kyle Rudolph

Recieved: Lesean McCoy

Picked up Coby Fleener off free agency

Love this deal for me and love having Shady on my team. The guy i traded with was a Titans fan so im sure both of us were happy about the deal

• 2 weeks later...

I could be off base here, and this is just from an outsiders perspective, but I feel like McCoy has really taken on a leadership role in Buffalo. To me, it seems like he's been saying all the right things, which is night and day from his time in Philly. Maybe it's the culture change from McDermott. 

I bust your guys balls about the Bills being a farm system for the Patriots, but I'd be excited the way things seem to be heading with McDermott in charge. It's possible I'm jumping the gun and this could be your typical early in the season Buffalo Bills, but that's just what my gut is telling me.

Excited for our first match up.

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

I could be off base here, and this is just from an outsiders perspective, but I feel like McCoy has really taken on a leadership role in Buffalo. To me, it seems like he's been saying all the right things, which is night and day from his time in Philly. Maybe it's the culture change from McDermott. 

I bust your guys balls about the Bills being a farm system for the Patriots, but I'd be excited the way things seem to be heading with McDermott in charge. It's possible I'm jumping the gun and this could be your typical early in the season Buffalo Bills, but that's just what my gut is telling me.

Excited for our first match up.

No need to bust balls. Tom and Bill are our daddies no if ands or buts about it. I wanna be able to say we've finished ahead of you guys at least once in their careers. Sheesh.

Shady has definitely become a leader on our squad. Great thing to see how he has matured since coming here.

I'm a huge McDermott fan, he's the anti Rex, which is exactly what we needed.

Archived