Sign in to follow this  
bigbadbuff23835

Shady McCoy

I just wanted to take a second to throw some appreciation out there for this guy. I STILL have no idea how we were able to get him for friggin Kiko Alonso. Unreal.

He's the best player we've had this entire drought, and I really don't think it's relatively close either.

If it wasn't for him would we even have a reason to watch? He's absolutely filthy, and I'm beyond grateful.

Love me some Shady.

I hope he gets back at Philly by going into the Hall of Fame as a Bill.

He's a legit elite, game changer we never really have had in the past 10-20 years. I think he's going to win the rushing title this year pending health and if the Bills finish above .500 somehow and he puts up 2k total yards; dark horse as a mvp candidate.

1ForTheThumb    41

The Eagles were so, so dumb to move him. He's one of the few non-Patriot players in the NFL that I love to watch. Guys a flat out stud.

He impresses me everytime i see him. I thought he was kinda losing a step our 1st year with him. But at 29 he seems to still be in his prime and is just as explosive as ever. I love when we are 2nd and 20 and 3rd and 20 after a holding and he is able to pick up the 1st down with a draw or screen. He is the best in the business at that. Makes it look so easy and seems he does that atleast once a game. That was a fantastic trade  by Whaley

Just traded for McCoy in my fantasy league.

Traded: DeMarco Murray and Kyle Rudolph

Recieved: Lesean McCoy

Picked up Coby Fleener off free agency

Love this deal for me and love having Shady on my team. The guy i traded with was a Titans fan so im sure both of us were happy about the deal