Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Lost my $30 parlay but I won my $115 bet on the Texans -2.5. 

This week I’m taking all the money I won on Texans and putting it on Texans/Chiefs OVER. $215. 

Common sense says over, but these games have been uncharacteristically low scoring so far. I thought Vikings/Saints had shootout potential and it took OT to push it to 46 points.

7 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Common sense says over, but these games have been uncharacteristically low scoring so far. I thought Vikings/Saints had shootout potential and it took OT to push it to 46 points.

I would of bet the Under in every single game last week if I was forced to choose. (I actually did pick the Texans/Blls under in my parlay).

This week I think the other three games go under but I am highly confident Texans/Chiefs goes OVER. It's at 49. My personal prediction is 35-27 Chiefs. Texans D is terrible (Josh Allen just isn't good....). I see Mahomes and Watson dueling it out tbh.

I don't like saying "Lock of the Week" but I'm really confident. Usually my confident meter is around 60%, this one like 85%.

Trying to double up from my Texans win last week. One big Straight Bet on the Texans/Cheifs Over and one Five Team Parlay. Never do Parlays guys, the odds of hitting them are ridiculously low. A 5 Teamer odds for example are 11%. I'm just trying to have fun in the playoffs, that's all.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-11-at-12-39-22-PM.pn

I am also apparently fading the Public. I looked at this after the fact. Fading the public is usually pretty profitable though.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-11-at-12-50-19-AM.pn

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I have a MASSIVE parlay with the packers -4 as the final leg.

Should I hedge by taking hawks +5 (-117) or by taking them on the ML +185?

@Forge 

That’s a tough one man. I’m extremely confident the Packers will win and had them as a ML in my parlay. I think they can easily win by 1-7 points is the thing. I could see 28-27 just as easily as 28-21. 

Personally I don’t hedge cause I feel like I’m shorting myself of the proper odds if I won but let @Forge give you some advice. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

That’s a tough one man. I’m extremely confident the Packers will win and had them as a ML in my parlay. I think they can easily win by 1-7 points is the thing. I could see 28-27 just as easily as 28-21. 

Personally I don’t hedge cause I feel like I’m shorting myself of the proper odds if I won but let @Forge give you some advice. 

I usually dont hedge but this is a monster monster parlay. Ive basically shot the moon on a full weekend of football if i hit this 

niners -7, under 44, titans +10, under 48, KC - 10, Over 51, packers -4

wish i would have bought it to 3 points 

kinda freaking out lol 

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

Tough call. If the payout is big enough, I’d hedge +4.5 to be safe. My brain says Packers but my gut says Seahawks. Go with your gut!

yeah, I think I may take a bunch of +4.5/5 and then do some ML. The reason the +180 looks nice is because I could lower the amount of risk on my hedge

Never a bad idea to lock in some profit imo 

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

I usually dont hedge but this is a monster monster parlay. Ive basically shot the moon on a full weekend of football if i hit this 

niners -7, under 44, titans +10, under 48, KC - 10, Over 51, packers -4

wish i would have bought it to 3 points 

kinda freaking out lol 

If you’re looking at a huge pay day that’s four figures, maybe I hedge 10-20% to ensure some profit but certainly nothing crazy like 40-50%. That’s basically like paying a ton of extra juice for your parlay just to get some added security. 

Tough call.