Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

Just now, Kirill said:

lol how much did you make on that? I wanted to bet but didn't have any free money or I would have bet the house on it.

$300. Call me Nostradamus.

When I made the bet I knew the path to the AFC championship was going to be relatively weak, and I knew if they Chiefs got healthy (which they weren't at the time - Mahomes, Clark, etc.) that they could beat anyone in the AFC. Not going to lie, after watching the first half last night, I didn't think they could pull it off. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

$300. Call me Nostradamus.

When I made the bet I knew the path to the AFC championship was going to be relatively weak, and I knew if they Chiefs got healthy (which they weren't at the time - Mahomes, Clark, etc.) that they could beat anyone in the AFC. Not going to lie, after watching the first half last night, I didn't think they could pull it off. 

I would have been stoked when Fitzpatrick beat the Patriots had I made that bet. In my mind we were locks to win it all in like week 9, but that pretty much guaranteed it. I told one of my friends to bet the Chiefs dominating the SB and he made a bunch of gameday bets and came out like 600 ahead lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I had a peek at the 2021 Super Bowl odds, and I think I might throw a $20 down on Seattle at +1800.

I can't believe the seasons over.

On my app, the Saints are at +1600. That seems low for a team that has won 26 games the last 2 years and knows this is maybe the last year in the Brees window. Plus I can have something positive happen if the Saints actually win it.