Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

On 11/21/2019 at 11:02 AM, MightyMouse07 said:

Raiders historically play poorly on the east coast and they tend to play down to competition like we saw last week. I'm taking the Jets and the points in this one. The Jets run D is pretty good and that limits something that the Raiders do well with Jacobs. 

Good call i changed my alternate pick spread to +14.5 jets

• Like 1

Ok so I’m firmly on the Ravens -3.5. Can anyone talk me off it? Lamar has made better defenses look like trash. The Ravens can slow down Donald with their run game and misdirection. The pass D for the Rams hasn’t been crazy special. On the flip side, the Ravens have 3 really good CBs designed to shut down WRs. They have been very good against the run (outside of one Chubb game). Baltimore is #4 in QB Hit Rate and we all know how Goff does with pressure. 

can anyone convince me to get off this bet?

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 11:40 AM, SmittyBacall said:

I like SF to handle business on SNF. Last time GB came out to LA they got stomped by the Chargers. In that game GB struggled vs the run and couldn't pass protect at all. Which is exactly what the Niners do best.

I also like the DEN money line @BUF. I don't think BUF is as good as their records indicates and I don't think DEN is as bad as their record indicates.

Right now I have this parlayed:

CLE -2.5

PIT -2.5

BAL -2.5

ATL -2.5

TEN -2.5

DEN ML

SF -2.5

NYJ +3

Lesson learned: Don't rely on bad teams away from home (DEN). Also, stay away from the bipolar Atlanta Falcons. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Ok so I’m firmly on the Ravens -3.5. Can anyone talk me off it? Lamar has made better defenses look like trash. The Ravens can slow down Donald with their run game and misdirection. The pass D for the Rams hasn’t been crazy special. On the flip side, the Ravens have 3 really good CBs designed to shut down WRs. They have been very good against the run (outside of one Chubb game). Baltimore is #4 in QB Hit Rate and we all know how Goff does with pressure. 

no

On 11/22/2019 at 8:12 PM, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Anyone have a problem with fan duel! Seen their stuff online! Decided to download the app! And when everything was done! I can’t bet because I don’t live in New Jersey. The hell? 

EXCLAMATION!   

It's an American based company. New Jersey. Hence, only legal in New Jersey. Because. Law?

I'm not bold enough to pick the game here, I like my money, but Baltimore (-3.5) @ LA Rams terrifies me. The Ravens struggle with pass rush, which give the Rams a chance to actually run their offense. I can honestly see this game going either way, so I wouldn't touch it unless you're teasering either team to +10.

On 2019-11-22 at 11:52 PM, stl4life07 said:

We shall see. This game is going to be a big one for both teams. The one thing the Ravens dont want is for the Patriots to get HFA because as great as Lamar is playing he dont want to see the Patriots again but this time in New England. Obviously if Rams win this game their playoff chances go up.

This is what I meant by not understanding why the spread was only -3.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:59 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

Ravens were on my parlay and I had 0 doubt they’d win. Im onto next week though i like Bucs +2 over JAX so far

Spreads I like already:

DAL -6.5 Still not convinced Buffalo is anything special. Not buying the 8-3 hype. They don't have one impressive win on their schedule. Dallas is a good team and will rebound at home. It's also tough to win on the road on a short week. 26-13 DAL

CAR -9.5 Carolina is still a decent team and well-coached. The Redskins are dreadful and can't score points. 27-13 CAR

TEN +2.5 Tennessee is hot coming into this one after throttling a bad Jags team and beating a very good KC team in previous weeks. Indy, being hit by injuries, is scrapping by and hasn't looked great. Two stout Ds with iffy QB play; the under could be in play here also. The points are a no brainer. 20-13 TEN

TB -1 Tampa beats bad teams, and the Jags are bad. Not much of a road trip playing in Florida. Marrone may get axed after this one. TB can stop the run (2nd in the NFL) forcing the Jaguars to pass. Ro Jones will run be the main man in this one. 34-20 TB

NE -3 I love Watson, I just don't think this Texans team is very good. Pats are usually always a safe bet. 30-17 NE

The 49er/Baltimore line at 6 seems way too high to me. Both teams are coming off beatdowns and Baltimore is at home but Baltimore is also on a short week. Plus the weather right now is forecasted to be terrible. Think 3.5 points is all this should be and will definitely be betting 49ers. 

• Like 1