Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Not sure I’m that comfortable with Steelers if Conklin, Chubb and Baker are back (not a huge Baker guy but he’s still far better than Case Keenum).  

Even if Baker plays he's still not at 100% and it looks like they'll be without Ward, Clowney, Jackson, and McKinley defensively. Baker, Willis, Conklin, Tretter, Landry, and Chubb are all trending towards playing but I don't think any of them are at 100%. OBJ is still TBD after he missed practice all week before being a LP on Friday. So that means the Browns will likely be without 4 defensive starters and playing with a banged up QB, RB1, WR1, and 3 starting OL. 

The Steelers are finally healthy and will have Zach Banner back which should be a huge boost to their offensive line. 

I ran with Packers ML earlier in the week on a couple of smaller parlays and will keep my Steelers pick as well.

14 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Another brutal beat last night. Essentially had Cardinals ML and that Douglas INT was gut wrenching. In hindsight, a bad bet, but one that should've won anyways. 

At least the Ertz Over hit for a net even night. 

I had placed a couple of parlays earlier in the week on Packers, ML. Thought they were toast when they couldn't score from the 1 yard line.

4 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

10,000 thanks for taking all of us on a full NFL gambling tour in this thread, we truly appreciate all the effort you put into it. Quite illuminating. Good Luck !

Figured it helps to show the entire set of picks and also show the numbers / theory behind it.  Because it’s really the only way to succeed long term.  

I’ve done well the last 2 years but honestly I’ve learned more in the last 2 years than I did the previous 10+.  It also makes every game watchable (which given the quality with some of those games  - is really necessary lol). 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Joe Mixon: O 73.5 rushing yards / 1 TD (+120)

Damien Harris: O 72.5 rushing yards / 1 TD (+156)

I like both of these - add Khalil Herbert over rushing yards to this

49ers wont have kinlaw or Aziz Al-shaair and that will really hurt our run defense. Bears OL gets a lot of heat for their pass blocking but they are pretty good in the run game. Bears have shown us they will run the ball even when they are losing, so even if the niners win this game there is a good chance herbert will go over his total. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Appears to be more precautionary than anything but obviously the status pregame will be important to monitor. 

The Patriots beat the Chargers 45-0 last season, obviously every game/year is different but I'm on Patriots ML hard this week.

11 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Figured it helps to show the entire set of picks and also show the numbers / theory behind it.  Because it’s really the only way to succeed long term.  

I’ve done well the last 2 years but honestly I’ve learned more in the last 2 years than I did the previous 10+.  It also makes every game watchable (which given the quality with some of those games  - is really necessary lol). 

You are the man

8 hours ago, N4L said:

I like both of these - add Khalil Herbert over rushing yards to this

49ers wont have kinlaw or Aziz Al-shaair and that will really hurt our run defense. Bears OL gets a lot of heat for their pass blocking but they are pretty good in the run game. Bears have shown us they will run the ball even when they are losing, so even if the niners win this game there is a good chance herbert will go over his total. 

The only thing that concerns me about Herbert is Damian Williams. Williams didn't play much last week but he was on the covid list and didn't practice all week. He was good to go all week this week so I could see them shifting more so to a 50-50 RB duo rather then just Herbert as the lead back or Herbert getting all the touches but we won't really know until the game.

Most Rush Yards in the PIT/CLE game: Nick Chubb -136

Found this on Fanduel. This is an absolute lock barring something extremely flukey happening (Chubb injury or a 75+ yard run by Najee). I'm as confident in this as I was the D'Ernest Johnson props last week. Clowney active helps this prop a ton too.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, braylon said:

Most Rush Yards in the PIT/CLE game: Nick Chubb -136

Found this on Fanduel. This is an absolute lock barring something extremely flukey happening (Chubb injury or a 75+ yard run by Najee). I'm as confident in this as I was the D'Ernest Johnson props last week. Clowney active helps this prop a ton too.

Riding