Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

I love Malik Willis to ATL at +600. You can get Willis at 8 for +1000, but I'd rather play it a little safer in case of a trade up (or possibly down)

The Falcons aren't gonna roll with Mariota as the only real QB on roster, cmon now

Edited by adamq

On 4/14/2022 at 4:42 PM, N4L said:

Funny you should ask me, I have one that I really like for plus money

Trent Baalke was the niners GM back in the day. It is an open secret that the man loves long arms. Every niners FRP with him as GM had long arms. Every. Single. One. He is the current Jags GM

https://www.ninersnation.com/2014/2/26/5448210/trent-baalke-arm-length-and-2014-nfl-combine-measurements

Aiden Hutchenson Arms: 32 1/8"

Travon Walker Arms: 35.5"

The twitter rumor mill says that the word is getting out that Walker is #1 overall. It fits. 

I dont usually use Bovada, but they have Walker as +350 and Hutch as -300 to be selected #1 overall. 

Anyone have any good recommendations for sites for NFL draft bets? I put a massive bet down already on Walker to be #1 overall, but I will also bet heavily on Hutch to go #2 (not posted on bovada) and I ultimately want to parlay them because Hutch will 10000% be #2 overall pick if he is available. 

+350 BABY!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Did you avoid the Wilson bet?

Yes, I decided to pivot to the under 7.5 on stingley instead. You telling me the giants loved him, and the fact they would make two picks before 7.5 made me feel pretty confident. 

So, thank you!! 

• Like 1

To say I cleaned up this weekend would be an understatement. Considering my confidence in draft props, I laid heavy units across the board on the following:

1. I hit Stingley at 3rd overall +800 and +600 (before the lines swung dramatically)
2. Travon Walker 1st overall +300 (thank you @N4L)
3. Sauce Gardner 4th overall +400

4. Sauce Gardner under 7.5
5. Kyle Hamilton over 8.5 
6. George Karlaftis over 16.5

7. Kaiir Elam first round pick +140

8. Jameson Williams under 14.5

9. And the pièce de résistance, Kavon Thibodeaux under 5.5 AND over 4.5. Early in the process I laid heavy units on Thibodeaux under 4.5 simply because I didn’t buy the fall. But as the weeks progressed and rumours began to surface (from reliable sources) that he was in for a slide, I hedged my bet the other way but the line had moved to 5.5 +140. I laid enough to break even. Both hit lmao.

The only thing that I really missed on was Jameson Williams first WR taken and Top 10 pick. Other than that, it was perfection.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’m doing my research for my yearly large over under win total bet. Last year’s Atlanta under was a win. 

There’s two teams I love.

Tenn under 9.5

I get to 8 wins being very generous and I think it’s a team with significant downside more than up even in a bad division. 

NE under 8.5

I can only get to 8 being EXTREMELY generous. Tough division . A team with imo not a lot of talent. 

• Like 1

Anyone that wants to win money bet the over on 8.5 wins for the Eagles if its still that low.

We won 9 games last year with a first year starting QB and a first year play caller on offense and defense and probably the youngest HC, OC, DC, ST coach combination in NFL history or close to it if it wasn't and that was without even playing our starters for the last game of the season against the Cowboys and struggling to find our identity till after we played all our playoff opponents in the first half of the year. We made multiple improvements on the DL, LBs, and the big one on offense in AJ Brown. We one of the best OLs... if not the best and also maybe the best OL depth as well to maintain if injuries hit us there. I know a lot of people aren't high on Hurts, but we have a very easy schedule yet again and coming in under 8 wins would shock me. We don't have great depth at some positions and CB2 is still a question mark, but we would have to be hit pretty hard from injuries to finish with less than 9 wins which is possible, but our new training staff and methods of resting guys and not going all out in camp really seemed to keep us the healthiest we've been in the past half a decade.

You can thank me after the season.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 7:30 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Anyone that wants to win money bet the over on 8.5 wins for the Eagles if its still that low.

Going to throw $1,000 on the Eagles to win at least 10 games. 

Favored in 11, underdog in 3, pick em in 3 with the early lines. 30th easiest schedule in the league this year.

• 1 month later...

I have placed two bets so far and it’s a player prop Derek Carr over 29.5 passing TDs -120. With the offense McDaniels is gonna use that is gonna go over by at least 7 TDs. We should see a 40 TD season from Carr. 

The other is Waller over 5.5 TDs -120 

He will finally get used in the red zone where he was basically an after thought with Gruden. McDaniels will get him the ball in the red zone. 

• Like 1