Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

Early look into Week 12. It is also worth noting the opening line for the next weeks game is usually the most accurate. Line changes fluctuate based on betting patterns throughout the week and the Sharps who hammer opening lines will swing the line as well.

• Ryan Griffin TD vs. Raiders. Oakland's Defense is ranked 30th is Fantasy points to TE's giving up 7 TD"s to tight ends to date. Likely a +250 bet for the west coast team coming cross country.
  • Jets +3 at home.
  • Dolphins +10.5
  • Packers +3
  • Titans -3

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

Early look into Week 12. It is also worth noting the opening line for the next weeks game is usually the most accurate. Line changes fluctuate based on betting patterns throughout the week and the Sharps who hammer opening lines will swing the line as well.

• Ryan Griffin TD vs. Raiders. Oakland's Defense is ranked 30th is Fantasy points to TE's giving up 7 TD"s to tight ends to date. Likely a +250 bet for the west coast team coming cross country.
  • Jets +3 at home.
  • Dolphins +10.5
  • Packers +3
  • Titans -3

One of my rules is never bet on Tennessee. For or against. 

I do like Packers this week. Debating if I want to go points or ML. 

Hedge Betting. When your team is the favorite but you really fear a loss, you bet the opponent.

Example: Pats host Cowboys and this game makes me nervous. If I bet Pats and they lose, I'll be double-tic'd. The way I may get around it is, take the points.
Now, if pats obliterate the Boys, I'm happy to pay the small sum. If the Boys upset the Pats, at least I get some beer $$ so I can cry!
And if the Pats win by 3-4 points, I get BOTH! What a bargain.

Note: Never Hedge bet when your team is underdog.

• Like 4

Any early leans so far?

Oak +2.5 and LA Rams +3 stick out to me, but I'll probably wait and moneyline both.

Cleveland is probably a safe bet to cover. Houston (-3.5) vs Indy shouldn't scare me as much as they do. Thursday game at home should give Houston a huge home field advantage, and they're coming off a demoralizing loss.

29 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Indy +3.5 is my play. If you can throw in a Zach Pascal TD it will produce some good odds as he has performed well vs HOU in the past. Also, in the last 3 weeks, Houston has given up 2 TD's to WR2's which is the 4th most in that stretch.

Desperately trying to find a prop bet for TY Hilton Receiving Yards and a TD play. He will almost guaranteed get a long TD, regardless of the outcome.

Also you convinced me to stay away from the spread or ML.

Edited by Nozizaki