Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

Malik Wright has developed into maybe my most dependable sources come draft time. He was the first one to lock in Jamarr Chase into Cincinnati despite the Sewell chatter, was one of the first on Stingly Jr to Houston, among other tidbits. Essentially, he doesn’t say anything unless he knows. I treat his info as gospel, and it hasn’t failed me yet. He’s made me some serious cash.

Today he’s confident the pick remains Bryce Young, despite the size fit for Reich. At +350, I’m going to stay true lay some coin down. 

Edited by SmittyBacall
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

What was the mentality there? Stroud fit the profile for Carolina/Indy?

He is my QB1 in the class by a wide margin. I like Bryce's game but the size and lack of top tier NFL arm worry me. 

Stroud is extremely accurate and is a natural thrower. His accuracy and ball placement are top tier and that is something that I greatly value. 

He flashes good athleticism. I wouldn't run as a QB if my WRs were as good as OSUs WRs are, but he can move very well. 

He seems like he has his head on straight. He's been making millions already so you don't have to worry about the money changing him. He was generous with his teammates with his NIL money as well. 

I didn't bet on it because I thought a certain team would trade up, I was just betting on NFL scouts hating Bryce's size and also betting on what I believe to be the QB prospect in this draft. 

Edited by N4L

17 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Malik Wright has developed into maybe my most dependable sources come draft time. He was the first one to lock in Jamarr Chase into Cincinnati despite the Sewell chatter, was one of the first on Stingly Jr to Houston, among other tidbits. Essentially, he doesn’t say anything unless he knows. I treat his info as gospel, and it hasn’t failed me yet. He’s made me some serious cash.

Today he’s confident the pick remains Bryce Young, despite the size fit for Reich. At +350, I’m going to stay true lay some coin down. 

In Malik we trust. Worst case scenario I think we see those Young +350 odds drop in our favor, leaving to a profitable cash out as the draft nears.

Remember, this time last year Aidan Hutchinson was a slam dunk #1 with similar odds to Stroud (-350).

• Like 1

On 3/12/2023 at 2:43 PM, SmittyBacall said:

Reminds me of when the Dolphins front office reportedly wanted Herbert but their owner was dead set on Tua.

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Reminds me of when the Dolphins front office reportedly wanted Herbert but their owner was dead set on Tua.

Certain media members would have bet their lives on Shanahan taking Mac Jones, right up until Goodell said Trey Lance's name

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

9ers

If Geno can repeat (or dare I say improve) on what he did last year, Seattle could push SF if the injury bug shows up again. 

Bengals

I like the Browns to win that division at the price, +430. On paper Cinci is taking hits and the predator at QB should be back to form next year

Jags

Indy possibly if their rookie is lights out.. so no

Chiefs

No. Jimmy... Russ.. Chargers d. 😂

NFC North... if Da Bears get a DROY level pass rusher, watch out

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1