Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

20 hours ago, indifference said:

I understand that. That’s just one of my bets. I will have other tickets as well with a lot more money at stake. $25 is chump change so I do mind taking that risk really.

if thats the case, then youd be better off risking a little more on each game straight and then doing the parlay in addition to that, rather than just solely doing the parlay

just my advice, -your money, you do what you want

13 minutes ago, N4L said:

if thats the case, then youd be better off risking a little more on each game straight and then doing the parlay in addition to that, rather than just solely doing the parlay

just my advice, -your money, you do what you want

Yeah I do straight bets daily. Today I took -6.5 SMU for tonights matchup v Tulane. Only games I like for NFL straight is that Rams -2.5 and TEN -3.5 all the other games are too juiced. This maybe a good weekend for teasers.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, N4L said:

Ravens are now -10

Rams line hasnt moved much but I expect it to as we get closer to kick off. I actually see a lot of people betting on the niners. I just cant justify it this week. 3 points is not enough points. 

I have the 49ers winning this week.

Also, as far as attractive lines, I would take Denver +10, Atlanta +4, Detroit -3

Couple of warnings for today:

-KC-DEN is going to have crazy weather - sub-10 degrees, and 2-5 inches of snow.    The extreme cold is the bigger X factor.  Tread carefully.

-NYJ-BUF line has moved dramatically from 13 to 10-10.5.   Darnold's back, I guess, and BUF is missing a ton of their guys.  Norman's out, and White is iffy.    Looks like easy money given Gase's history of double digit L's, but watch out.

Best bets I see today:

-GB-3, their ATS record after a L is impressive

-CLE-3, such a mismatch, remember that CIN backdoor'd a cover late...and CLE has way more DB's back this time.

-CAR +7 - I think NO wins, but 7 pts is way too much given that NO's O & D both have issues.  Kamara is a DFS chalk pick though.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Best bets I see today:

-GB-3, their ATS record after a L is impressive

-CLE-3, such a mismatch, remember that CIN backdoor'd a cover late...and CLE has way more DB's back this time.

-CAR +7 - I think NO wins, but 7 pts is way too much given that NO's O & D both have issues.  Kamara is a DFS chalk pick though.

I agree on the GB and Car bets, and I will also throw in the Jags at +7.5