Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

32 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Anyone understand why Dallas is favored on the road against Chicago? I'm not sure Chicago wins this, but Soldier field is a tough place to play and 3.5 seems like too many points. Maybe Dallas wins by 3, but you gotta take the points, right?

Cowboys numbers are usually a bit inflated, especially in prime time because of the expected public backing. That being said, I'm not sure what the underlying reasoning is. The bears are pretty terrible though. Can't run at all and Mitch stinks.

Also I think some of the data analysis here isn't for me. Correlation doesn't equal causation and the folks out west have better models than just evaluating 5 year trends with small sample sizes.

I bet for entertainment if I had any sort of edge I wouldn't be in here.

• Like 1

I bet on over 84 rushing yards for Zeke and over 24 receiving yards. Just seems like the kind of game they are going to give him 30 touches 

Even if the bears are winning it won't be by enough to prevent the cowboys from abandoning the run game and he only had 12 carries last week. It feels like this game is a get right game for him even if it's against a good defense because Jerry told Jason to run the ball more lol 

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

I bet on over 84 rushing yards for Zeke and over 24 receiving yards. Just seems like the kind of game they are going to give him 30 touches 

Even if the bears are winning it won't be by enough to prevent the cowboys from abandoning the run game and he only had 12 carries last week. It feels like this game is a get right game for him even if it's against a good defense because Jerry told Jason to run the ball more lol 

I think they have been letting Dak air the ball out because he is in a race for MVP (or was). There have been games where the run seemed the best way to go for the Boys and it was mostly pass, and I mean early. 

Not sure that 84 yards is attainable. I'd stay away from it, personally. 

1 minute ago, Split the Sticks said:

I think they have been letting Dak air the ball out because he is in a race for MVP (or was). There have been games where the run seemed the best way to go for the Boys and it was mostly pass, and I mean early. 

Not sure that 84 yards is attainable. I'd stay away from it, personally. 

I think that mindset with Dak ends tonight. I think the heat from Jerry Jones on the coaching staff is going to force them to get back to the run game on a cold night in Chicago

Bears run d hasn't been as good recently as it was early. Hicks got hurt and now they give up 110 rushing yards per game. 

84 yards really isn't that much lol but looking at his game log he really hasn't gone over it that much 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, N4L said:

81 rushing yards

12 receiving yards so far

its gonna be close

Edited by Malfatron

38 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

81 rushing yards

12 receiving yards so far

its gonna be close

Lol he had 83 yards at one point and got negative 2 yards and then didn't get another carry.

71 first half rushing yards and you can't break 84 on the game? Smh

Edited by N4L

15 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

Anyone understand why Dallas is favored on the road against Chicago? I'm not sure Chicago wins this, but Soldier field is a tough place to play and 3.5 seems like too many points. Maybe Dallas wins by 3, but you gotta take the points, right?

Easy money. Only wish I bet more.

10 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Kollman knows his stuff. I'm on the Chiefs as well.

I don't know about a blow out but the reason that I believe that the chiefs will win is because the patriots have struggled against quality teams all season long mind you that they've only played 3 so far if you include Buffalo and they did beat Buffalo

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I don't know about a blow out but the reason that I believe that the chiefs will win is because the patriots have struggled against quality teams all season long mind you that they've only played 3 so far if you include Buffalo and they did beat Buffalo

Also revenge. KC definitely feels like they were the better team last year in the AFCCG and got robbed. They'll probably play their butts off, plus they're healthy.