Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

I am all over the Ravens ML and also -3

Titans defense is very bad. Ravens offense is clicking right now. Dobbins emergence has led to a Jackson resurgence. He's hitting guys down field with timing. The whole field is open for him right now. 

People say they had a cupcake schedule down the stretch, and it's mostly true, but in the same breath the Titans defense is honestly as bad as any of the last four teams the Ravens have played. So I don't see any reason to think the Titans defense will be able to get stops. Ravens are going to punch it in the redzone 

Its really hard to beat a really good football team 3 times in a row. The Ravens are a good team. The last playoff game was a beat down. In the game earlier this year the Ravens had the lead most of the game and let the Titans hang around. AJ brown was playing hurt (still is) and Henry didn't get going until the second half basically, but then the Ravens had no answer once he got going. 

I don't like betting against the Titans offense because they are well coached and have talent everywhere, but I trust Lamar to break through in a playoff game. I think the Ravens get the lead and just decide to put the game out of reach for the Titans

Give me all of the overs in basically all the Ravens player props lol

Over Dobbins rush yards 

Over Lamar rush yards 

Over yards/catches for Andrews 

Over yards for Hollywood 

I like the over in the game but I LOVE the ravens so I will just hope the Titans offense starts slow and the number drops to 45 or 47 in game and then pound it. 

PLAY IT ALL STRAIGHT 

Then once those all hit (hopefully), I will do a saints Steelers teaser. I already have some Steeler money but this way I will get some action on the saints for a very reasonable number. 

Probably will do a MT over rushing yards as well. 

Some more props for today:

Ben over 289.5 passing

Diontae Johnson over 6.5 recs / 62.5 receiving

Jonnu Smith over 3.5 recs / 29.5 receiving

Mark Andrews over 52.5 receiving

Marquise Brown over 50.5 receiving

Anthony Miller over 3.5 recs / 36.5 receiving (Mooney out)

CHI +10.5 (woohoo at getting over 10), PIT -6, and TEN/BAL O54 (I think BAL wins, but man, I've learned to just stay away from TEN as a favorite, and not to discount them as a dog, let alone crossing over the 3 pt threshold).

Edited by Broncofan

9 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Some more props for today:

Ben over 289.5 passing

Diontae Johnson over 6.5 recs / 62.5 receiving

Jonnu Smith over 3.5 recs / 29.5 receiving

Mark Andrews over 52.5 receiving

Marquise Brown over 50.5 receiving

Anthony Miller over 3.5 recs / 36.5 receiving (Mooney out)

CHI +10.5 (woohoo at getting over 10), PIT -6, and TEN/BAL O54 (I think BAL wins, but man, I've learned to just stay away from TEN as a favorite, and not to discount them as a dog, let alone crossing over the 3 pt threshold).

Jonnu got Pipp'd by Firkser, Miller props killed by his ejection (and then that made it easy for NO to just cover ARob protecting a 7-3 lead, given that Wims forgot how to catch balls).    Andrews was just a bad call. 

Big Ben/Diontae, save my day lol.  

3 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Jonnu got Pipp'd by Firkser, Miller props killed by his ejection (and then that made it easy for NO to just cover ARob protecting a 7-3 lead, given that Wims forgot how to catch balls).    Andrews was just a bad call. 

Big Ben/Diontae, save my day lol.  

4-8 day ugh.   Only saving grace was doubling up on Diontae / Big Ben props - so a -2.5U net instead of far, far worse.    

10 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Locked in Bills -1

Will look for some teaser options with Packers and Bucs

Also waiting to see if the Saints will take some steam and give me a better Bucs number 

Interesting, I've seen it bounce back and forth between -2/-2.5 and now it looks like it might be getting closer to 3

I LOVE the under in the rams packers game

Packers are a super slow paced team. Rodgers doesnt care about going fast, he lines up and makes his presnap adjustments and milks the clock. I think he is also trying to protect his defense somewhat

Jalen on Adams is going to be super fun to watch as a fan. Ramsey can match Adams' length and speed. Their offense has ran through Adams this year. They have plenty of other good players and their offense has played really well down the stretch, but with bahk out and the rams defense being what it is, I expect the Packers to score enough to win, but not to push the total over the number.

Goff is bad and the game will be in cold weather. Cold weather is not a place I want to have (thumb) issues gripping the ball. It wont be thaaat cold but it will still be colder than anything that goff is used to.

The rams know their offense is limited, Kupp will probably be out, woods will see Alexander, which means he will have issues getting open. I expect them to try and shorten the game by running the ball and controlling the clock. This will be a very slow paced game on both sides of the ball. The packers defense has actually played a lot better down the stretch with regards to rush defense, but I do think the rams will grind out some first downs and I dont think they will hit a lot of big plays for chunk yardage. 

I am thinking of taking the over Lazard 3.5 receptions - rodgers trusts him and with so much attention on adams I think he will look elsewhere. I dont love that he is STILL limited in practice off the bye week, but I think thats just the packers being extra careful about injuries. I think he will see significant snaps this week and 4 catches really isnt all that many considering rodgers is basically guaranteed to have 25 pass completions. 

will do a deeper dive on the prop bets and see what else I like. Bad week for my ravens props last week outside of lamar but I am thinking I will probably be on the dobbins/lamar over rush yards again. Ravens should be able to run the ball this week. Josh allen rush yards is another good one imo