Weekly Bets Thread

13 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

Small point but 4 are WFT -- but that's still half. I was so surprised by this I had to look it up.

Yes, my bad. Still it's a crazy stat.

• Like 1

Baltimore is rumoured to be preparing without Ronnie Stanley Sunday night vs KC. 

I had KC money-line pegged before this news broke, but this seals it for me. Baltimore had major protection issues against that Las Vegas front, and it’s only going to get worse for Lamar against KC.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Seriously. I'm not too familiar with betting, but do these lines change over the week? Because if that line is locked you take that MF right now.

They fluctuate as depending on how much money is on each side. It's typically rare though for anything greater than a point or two unless there is a major injury surprise.

34 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Something about this Rams vs Colts game is off. Feels like a trap. Not touching it.

KC -3.5 

ARI -3.5

CIN ML

is what I have.

Cincy is one that I've been going back and forth on but their offense looked pretty damn good last week. I went all in on Arizona last week when every betting expert picked the Titans. And with Ronnie Stanley likely out this week KC feels like free money. 

I like the Rams -3.5 against the Colts, Russell Wilson lit them up last week and the Colts offense was stagnant.

ML Parlay

WFT -183, Denver -256, PIT -241, TB -687, CLE -638

+300

Tampa and cleveland are virtual locks to win outright.

LV has a short week after an emotional win for a 10am pst game. PIT will make them one dimensional on offense. PIT offense matches up pretty well with the talent they have at WR. 

Jags defense is very bad and denver should be able to outscore them

I also have the over gibeson rushing yards tonight. Hopefully he gets 20 carries again. Should be able to break a big one at some point. 

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

I hope you’re right, but that Giants D is stout vs the run. They held Gordon and Javonte to 3.1 YPC before Gordon broke that 70 yarder.

I would also imagine the Giants game-plan tonight is to stack the box and make Heineke beat them with his arm.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, N4L said:

LV has a short week after an emotional win for a 10am pst game. PIT will make them one dimensional on offense. PIT offense matches up pretty well with the talent they have at WR. 

Playing devil's advocate here, the Steelers offense didn't look very good last week. They only had 252 yards and 1 offensive TD against an average Bills defense. They have a rookie LT, rookie C, and a 2nd year LG. The Bills ran the ball pretty well against them as well. 

Whatever the best line is for the Titans at 9:59 AM Sunday morning. This line should hit +7 which is just a massive overreaction to week 1.

Chargers -3

Panthers +3.5 another massive overacting to week 1 with the Saints performance. Saints aint that good

Like the Bears -2 but not gonna play it