Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Are you in Texas? I forgot. Wasn't sure if it was legal there yet or not. Otherwise your best bet is Bovada or Betnow. 

Yes, didnt even think about that. Do they track that by the address you put down or something? How do they know where you are when you place the bet? 

Im assuming where you are at the moment the bet is placed is the defining information, as I can go to Vegas and bet all I want.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes, didnt even think about that. Do they track that by the address you put down or something? How do they know where you are when you place the bet? 

You register by your address and social and it tracks you through your phone/computer on where you are. So yeah you're down to the overseas books. 

Im assuming where you are at the moment the bet is placed is the defining information, as I can go to Vegas and bet all I want.

Yes. A lot of New Yorkers hop over to NJ, North Carolina into VA, etc.

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

You register by your address and social and it tracks you through your phone/computer on where you are. So yeah you're down to the overseas books. 

VPN would work also, I assume. Dont sometimes the overseas ones get randomly shut down or frozen and you lose your $$?

VPN would work also, I assume.

I haven't heard of that being a hit mostly because the location tracker for computers is a disaster. I've never actually made a bet on my computer with Fan Duel or Barstool. 

Dont sometimes the overseas ones get randomly shut down or frozen and you lose your $$?

I had Bovada for years and never remember issues, but it is buyer beware any time you do that I suppose. 

I think it might be worth pulling the trigger on Ten -5.5 if Wentz is out. I am not expecting anything from Eason. 

Falcons ML is tempting despite how they've looked. 

Arizona, bought down to -7, seems good. 

Bias but Washington +9.5 is a lot of points. 

Bucs at +1.5 against the Rams is such a tease. I hate it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think it might be worth pulling the trigger on Ten -5.5 if Wentz is out. I am not expecting anything from Eason. 

Line for AZ jumped up half a point already which means it’ll probably go up even more until Sunday. 

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

There’s usually 5 dogs that win every week

wk 3 im tempted to play

LAC +6.5

ATL +3

GB +4

Bucs +1.5

MIN +1

Trying to follow along - but you are saying you would bet that those teams would either win, or lost by less than the points listed; correct? IE - Chargers win or lose by less than 6 to the Chiefs? 

39 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Tennessee record as a favorite is bad. Their record as a dog is stellar.   Plus it’s an intradivisional game.    

If the T’s are out & Leonard is out then I see it.  But even without Wentz I could see this as a 3 pt game.  

I’d want to know the IND inactive list to bet the line here.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, indifference said:

There’s usually 5 dogs that win every week

wk 3 im tempted to play

LAC +6.5

ATL +3

GB +4

Bucs +1.5

MIN +1

They’ve actually shown before 2020 that something like 70-75 percent of dogs that cover win the game when the spread is 6 or less.   Why I place the bets on race to 15/20/25/30.   

When the spread gets beyond 6 the win rate drops dramatically though.   

• Like 1