Week 12 - Rams vs Ravens - MNF

RamRod

51 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Do any of you guys know what is going on with Robert Woods? I’m just curious 

All we know is what McVay has told us and he's dealing with a personal issue. Speculation is he's helping out Su'a Cravens who was posting some suicidal type comments on social media but that's 100% unconfirmed. 

Edited by NVRamsFan

24 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Eric Weddle aint no snitch. 

Maybe we'll get something out of Kenny Young

Does this pi$$ anyone else off? The Ravens cut you. The Rams are paying you. Help your team win. No one would think less of you for sharing information; it's common practice. I'm sure Peters is sharing what he knows. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Does this pi$$ anyone else off? The Ravens cut you. The Rams are paying you. Help your team win. No one would think less of you for sharing information; it's common practice. I'm sure Peters is sharing what he knows. 

I actually kind of wonder if he's even being serious. Why would you not do everything you could to help your current team win? He's no longer a Raven, he doesn't owe them anything.

It's comical the over reacting to those comments from Weddle I'm reading all over the place. Is he holding to this truthfully? Maybe if so not worried about it. This is what he's saying to the media but who knows what the reality is or if Wade even asked him, Wade is pretty good at his job after all.

Also:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

It's comical the over reacting to those comments from Weddle I'm reading all over the place. Is he holding to this truthfully? Maybe if so not worried about it. This is what he's saying to the media but who knows what the reality is or if Wade even asked him, Wade is pretty good at his job after all.

He doesn't strike me as the type to want the media attention or to not stick to his word. He made it a thing and point to say this. He also said this when he got signed. And any advantage you can get in this game is needed given how 1 or 2 plays can change a game. So yes, this is something to be annoyed about. 

17 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

He doesn't strike me as the type to want the media attention or to not stick to his word. He made it a thing and point to say this. He also said this when he got signed. And any advantage you can get in this game is needed given how 1 or 2 plays can change a game. So yes, this is something to be annoyed about. 

If you insist, funny though if he said this when we signed him and I really don't recall if he did nor care, but you're just not getting pissed about this? Much ado about nothing. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

If you insist, funny though if he said this when we signed him and I really don't recall if he did nor care, but you're just not getting pissed about this? Much ado about nothing. 

Yes...because we play them this week. And you would think after building comradery with your teammates/coaches for a season you would see the foolishness in not helping out where possible. 

18 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Not me. People with integrity are a dying breed.

If we can't beat them without inside tips from a former player, we don't deserve a win. 

• Like 3

Ok so my score is Rams win 27-24.

The thing is I look at the Ravens and they only played one legit defense. That was the Patriots in Baltimore off a BYE. So they had two weeks to prepare for the Patriots and was at home. Outside of that legit defense with those circumstances, they played two semi legit defense is the Browns and Steelers (before the Fitzpatrick trade). They were held to 25pts and got beat down by the Browns. They were held to 26pts and it took OT to beat the Steelers. So I dont buy into the Ravens scoring 34+pts against this Rams defense. This Rams defense is legit. I think its more legit than the Patriots because the Patriots when it comes to stopping the run. We know the Ravens are the best running football team in the NFL. The Rams run defense is top 5 only allowing 89yds per game. When they played the Niners rushing offense whom at the time was the best averaging 200yds per game, the Rams held them to 99yds rushing on 44 rushing attempts. They held the Niners to 20pts. The Ravens come in averaging 200yds rushing and is best in the NFL. So thats going to be key is the Rams slowing down the Ravens rushing attack and forcing Lamar to beat them throwing which I dont think he will be able to do.

Offensively wise, I think getting Cooks back is huge. If the Rams can get Woods back in this game its going to be even better. This game is going to be a Gurley and Kupp game. Again Ill go back and say how did the Browns have success? Chubb had a big game and Landry had a big game. If the Rams feature Gurley like they did against the Bears and give him 20+ touches I think he has a really good game. Kupp from the slot should do damage against the Ravens defense. Plus I expect Cooks to have a few opportunities deep against Peters to see if he can beat him. So I expect on MNF the Rams to overall play a great football game and win. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 4:45 PM, BStanRamFan said:

Yes...because we play them this week. And you would think after building comradery with your teammates/coaches for a season you would see the foolishness in not helping out where possible. 

BStan, do you think when the game starts that Weddle isn't going to be using his knowledge? I agree with @NVRamsFan. Much ado about nothing.

• Like 1