GDT - The Greatest QB of All Time, Propagator of World Peace, The D-Town Demigod, The Metroplex Messiah: Rayne Dakota "Dak Attack" Prescott !! @ that one actor from Ted 2 thom brady

DaBoys

13 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I feel like the most Dallas Cowboys thing to do would be to beat the Patriots and then lose to the Bills. So I feel pretty decent about the game this week.

This is a popular take right now, but I see it more like we come out strong at NE only to lose by 3, before going down two scores against BUF to come back and win by 3-7

32 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

This is a popular take right now, but I see it more like we come out strong at NE only to lose by 3, before going down two scores against BUF to come back and win by 3-7

Haha, would not be surprising either.

But I lean towards my theory because I think the rollercoaster high to low for the fan base would be greater.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Haha, would not be surprising either.

But I lean towards my theory because I think the rollercoaster high to low for the fan base would be greater.

It’s possible, we’ve seen that kind of thing with this team before, this year with the Jets and Eagles games. Outside of those two weeks, though, our team has more or less beat up on bad teams and coiled into a fetal position against good ones, so I’m skeptical.

I see both teams playing fairly conservative.  There is a 90% chance of rain with 15 mph wind.  We will try to impose our will by leaning on the run.  Brady will probably play a lot of small ball to Edelman and White to move the chains. TDs will be at a premium.  

Obviously, the thing that worries me most is the tremendous coaching advantage the patriots have.  So, if the game is close... I have zero faith in JG coaching is to a victory.  I could be wrong.  Maybe, just maybe, the coaching staff has been playing vanilla in order to surprise the world on Sunday where they out Belichick Belichick.  But it’s extremely doubtful. 

• Like 1

The bad weather is a major negative for this game.  I just keep seeing too many negatives to give me much hope.  Loosing Brown one of the few defenders playing well. I expect Coop still not 100%. The only one we have who I would give a edge over their CB’s.  .  Dak has never played well in bad weather conditions just piles it on.  That puts too much pressure on our non existing running game  LVE is gone leading to another depth issue.  

Pitty because if all things equal we would normally match up very well with them 

Good team lose players all the time and still find ways to win.  Losing LVE with the way he has played this year should be a non factor.  But since we have coaches who have zero idea how to make up for lost starters, I am sure somehow this is going to impact the entirety of the team.