GDT - The Greatest QB of All Time, Propagator of World Peace, The D-Town Demigod, The Metroplex Messiah: Rayne Dakota "Dak Attack" Prescott !! @ that one actor from Ted 2 thom brady

DaBoys

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Im nervous of their screen game if our LBs dont get their ish together. 

F defense, they better go into this game with the mentality of we need 30+ to win and just let it loose.  If there ever was a game to hold nothing back (it should be every week but hey, we are who we are) it would be this one. 

As a full on Garrett hater however, I expect us to come into the game to "keep it close" and "play it safe".  I hope I can come back and eat my crow but I doubt it. 

Prediction, Dallas gets worked over but Garrett keeps the scoreboard close enough to not look like a total fool. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Imagine being so scarred by terrible safety play that you somehow think that Jeff Heath, purveyor of free big plays, would have stopped Marvin Jones when another terrible safety couldn't. Oh wait. We dont have to imagine. We can just look at you. 

We gave up 7 plays of 20 yards, the most of any game all season, against Jeff Driskel and Bo Scarbrough. Whether or not Heath would have stopped any one specific play, it's impossible to say. He's certainly prone to getting beat. But you'd have to be dense not to see that losing Heath this year, for all his flaws, is not a good thing for our defense.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

3 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:
34 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Imagine being so scarred by terrible safety play that you somehow think that Jeff Heath, purveyor of free big plays, would have stopped Marvin Jones when another terrible safety couldn't. Oh wait. We dont have to imagine. We can just look at you. 

We gave up 7 plays of 20, the most of any game all season, against Jeff Driskel and Bo Scarbrough. Whether or not Heath would have stopped any one specific play, it's impossible to say. He's certainly prone to getting beat. But you'd have to be dense not to see that losing Heath this year, for all his flaws, is not a good thing for our defense.

As a card carrying heath-hater I cant agree with you. We dont know how the people behind him would develop because they havent had the opportunity. 

I will say this, Jeff has developed into a perfectly average safety. Which is far greater an achievement than I thought possible. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

As a card carrying heath-hater I cant agree with you. We dont know how the people behind him would develop because they havent had the opportunity. 

I will say this, Jeff has developed into a perfectly average safety. Which is far greater an achievement than I thought possible. 

I hate Heath as much as the next guy, want him gone now, wanted him gone two years ago and want him gone four years from now. But I will say, more often than not Heath is in the right place at the right time. He is 50/50 at best in terms of actually making the play and capitalizing on that but that comes down to more a lack of athletic ability. I would imagine some growing pains with the young guys behind them, but we need that, we need to get those reps because who knows, maybe we already have someone on the roster.  Same thing at TE, younger guys need more chances it is getting downright pathetic that guys get PT based off a name. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I can't argue with much of this, but I think it was pretty clear that, on Sunday, he was missed.

36 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:
1 hour ago, matt79511 said:

Cowherd compared this year’s Cowboys to the Golden State Warriors with Mark Jackson the other day

I gotta admit, he’s growing on me

He's infatuated with Dak. 

Cowherd is life.

It pains me greatly, but he isnt the only sports media that has had a reasonable take about us.