GDT - The Greatest QB of All Time, Propagator of World Peace, The D-Town Demigod, The Metroplex Messiah: Rayne Dakota "Dak Attack" Prescott !! @ that one actor from Ted 2 thom brady

DaBoys

The Patriots’ offense is banged up, inefficient, and lack playmakers to open up the game. Dallas has a lot of talent on offense but the weather will be bad and I don’t expect Garrett to out scheme Bill at his house with the #1 total defense. So I think this game will be sloppy with a frustrating level of display from both offenses, which is what your standard Patriots’ game looks like this year and I don’t expect to change this week. It’s VERY hard beating the Patriots at home, there are lot mind boggling statistics on their dominance at home (like their record when leading at the half). With that said the Pats can be beat, I think it’s entirely possible that they don’t score a TD this week (they are that inconsistent), the cowboys just have to grind their way to a win and not turn over the ball.

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I am 99% sure Belichick likes our team more than half the posters on this website

Didnt he apply to coach our team before and Jerry turned him down? I know for a fact hes personal friends with Jimmy Johnson so he may have more ties to us then people know. 

Jesus, just imagine had we gotten BB. Eagles fans probably would never have gotten to any horse patties and that would be a real shame.