Jump to content
Malfatron

Mods vs Posters: A RNG Battle Game!! BCB wins!!!

Recommended Posts

signups:

@Dome

New Poster - Username: YeahOKBro

Talk about politics

9 stamina points

65 percent chance to annoy the person below you.

additional 5% chance to receive a warning if you are warned.

 

@Pickle Rick

New poster - Username: The Polar Bear

power - Post in the Myles Garrett thread

9 stamina points

 

@The Orca

NFL Team Forum Mod- Username: Back2Back

powers 

Create a player X Done Thread

Post in Miles Garrett thread

7 stamina points

you start out with a 30 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

Also, 25% chance to decide to give a player a warning at the start of the round

You have a 35 percent chance that a successful annoyance will result in  double stamina points lost for your opponent. However, theres a 10 percent chance that your thread is locked and results in double annoyance points lost for you

 

@daboyle250

FF Poster - BillyButtlicker

Talk about politics

Myles Garrett Thread

8 stamina points

you start out with a 70 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

additional 5% chance to receive a warning if you are warned.

 

@MWil23

Username: OkBoomer

Role:New Poster

Power:Like a Post

9 stamina points

 player below you has a 10 percent higher chance to be warned, but also gives them a 10 higher chance to annoy others

 

@ET80

Username: @Jakuvious

Role: NFL Gen Mod 

Power: Ignore poster/Post A Well Reasoned Take/Laying Down The Law

 

You also have 6 stamina points.

Also, your nerves are frayed. You have a 5 percent chance of quitting the site forever each round (after your turn)

you start out with a 25 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

Also, 45% chance to decide to give a player a warning at the start of the round.  A player can be warned 3 times. The next time, they are banned.

 

you have a 20 percent chance that the person successfully attacking you will end up being annoyed with their own self for their behavior. (and will lose stamina instead). 80 percent chance they dont read your post though. if they dont read your post, you are 10% more likely to be annoyed next round

you have 50 percent chance of blocking the person below you. the next time they attack you, they will skip you in the order and attack the player below you. For the effort, you have an additional 10 percent chance of being annoyed.

 However, paybacks a ***** because whoever you give a warning to will target you next round

 

 

@theuntouchable

Username: Swagilicious 

FF Poster 

Abilities: post about politics and create a Tom Brady is done thread 

 

8 stamina points

you start out with a 70 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

additional 5% chance to receive a warning if you are warned.

You have a 35 percent chance that a successful annoyance will result in  double stamina points lost for your opponent. However, theres a 10 percent chance that your thread is locked and results in double annoyance points lost for you

 

 

@bcb1213

Ff poster :DaFightinChicken

 

Ignore 

Lay down the law 

8 stamina points

45 percent to annoy

you have 50 percent chance of blocking the person below you. the next time they attack you, they will skip you in the order and attack the player below you. For the effort, you have an addtional 10 percent chance of being annoyed.

An extra 15 chance to give out a warning. However, paybacks a ***** because whoever you give a warning to will target you next round

 

 

@ET80 Troll account

Username: APeterson_Texan

Role: Team Forum mod

Powers: Post in rival GDT, Incite fellow poster

 

You have 7 stamina points

65 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

 

Also, 25% chance to decide to give a player a warning at the start of the round

However, you have a 5 percent chance of going too far and being permabanned

You have a 5 percent chance to incite the person below you into being permabanned. however, it could backfire. you yourself will have a 5 percent chance increase of being warned

 

@rackcs

NFL Team Forum Mod: @bradybro
A mod in the Patriots forum. He considers himself a Brady bro, but in reality he's a Brady butt licker.
7 stamina


55% chance to annoy
25% chance to warn


Powers (2):
- Like posts: Person below has 10% higher chance to be warned but also 10% higher chance to annoy their target
 5% more chance to be warned

 

@rackcs troll account

FF Poster: @Bengals2dabowl
The only Bengals homer on the planet, if you ask him to name his top 5 QB's, his answer will be: Dalton...Dalton...Dalton, Dalton, Dalton cause he throws hot fire.
8 stamina
45% chance to annoy
Powers (2):
- Create a (insert Ravens, Steelers, or Browns player) is done thread: 35% chance that successful annoyance has double stamina penalty. 10% chance that the thread is locked and double annoyance points lost for me
- Post in the Myles Garrett Thread: Fun times

 

 

@JoshstraDaymus

NFL Team Mod

Laying down the law

Is Player Done Thread

You have 7 stamina points

you start out with a 30 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

 

Also, 40% chance to decide to give a player a warning at the start of the round

 

You have a 35 percent chance that a successful annoyance will result in  double stamina points lost for your opponent. However, theres a 10 percent chance that your thread is locked and results in double annoyance points lost for you

However, paybacks a ***** because whoever you give a warning to will target you next round

 

 

@squire12

New Poster :  Name AINEC

Ignore poster

 

9 stamina

40 percent to annoy

you have 50 percent chance of blocking the person below you. the next time they attack you, they will skip you in the order and attack the player below you. For the effort, you have an additional 10 percent chance of being annoyed.

 

@SwAg
FF Poster
Ability 1:  Talk about politics.
Ability 2:  Post in rival thread

 

8 stamina

100 percent to annoy

 however. you have an additional 5% chance to receive a warning if you are warned.

However, you have a 5 percent chance of going too far and being permabanned

 

@Counselor

KingBishop

nfl team forum mod

laying down the law

ignore poster

 

7 stamina

you start out with a 30 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

Also, 40% chance to decide to give a player a warning at the start of the round.

However, paybacks a ***** because whoever you give a warning to will target you next round

you have 50 percent chance of blocking the person below you. the next time they attack you, they will skip you in the order and attack the player below you. For the effort, you have an additional 10 percent chance of being annoyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 1 events:

Rack poster ANNOYS daboyle.

daboyle is too nice like butters and cant annoy josh

Josh gives bcb his first warning! bcb will auto target josh next round

bcb blocked orca. Orca attacks next person down the list next time targeting bcb

orca double move! however, orca only ANNOYS squire once

squire BLOCKS ET80. ET80 cant target squire next time

ET80 completely fails against Racks Mod

Rack Mode WARNS pickle.

PICKLE PERMABANS SWAG

swag annoys dome

dome cant annoy touch

touch annoys counselor

counselor ANNOYS mwil and ignores him. mwil cant target counselor

mwil fails on ET80s troll account

ET80's fake account ANNOYS Racks fake poster account

 

 

 

Edited by Malfatron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 1 summary

@Dome

New Poster - Username: YeahOKBro

Talk about politics

8 stamina points

65 percent chance to annoy the person below you.

additional 5% chance to receive a warning if you are warned.

 

@Pickle Rick

New poster - Username: The Polar Bear

power - Post in the Myles Garrett thread

9 stamina points

Warnings: 1

 

@The Orca

NFL Team Forum Mod- Username: Back2Back

powers 

Create a player X Done Thread

Post in Miles Garrett thread

7 stamina points

you start out with a 30 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

Also, 25% chance to decide to give a player a warning at the start of the round

You have a 35 percent chance that a successful annoyance will result in  double stamina points lost for your opponent. However, theres a 10 percent chance that your thread is locked and results in double annoyance points lost for you

 

Status: ignored by bcb

 

@daboyle250

FF Poster - BillyButtlicker

Talk about politics

Myles Garrett Thread

7 stamina points

you start out with a 70 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

additional 5% chance to receive a warning if you are warned.

 

@MWil23

Username: OkBoomer

Role:New Poster

Power:Like a Post

8 stamina points

40 percent to annoy

 player below you has a 10 percent higher chance to be warned, but also gives them a 10 higher chance to annoy others

status: ignored by counselor

 

@ET80

Username: @Jakuvious

Role: NFL Gen Mod 

Power: Ignore poster/Post A Well Reasoned Take/Laying Down The Law

 

You also have 6 stamina points.

Also, your nerves are frayed. You have a 5 percent chance of quitting the site forever each round (after your turn)

you start out with a 25 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

Also, 45% chance to decide to give a player a warning at the start of the round.  A player can be warned 3 times. The next time, they are banned.

 

you have a 20 percent chance that the person successfully attacking you will end up being annoyed with their own self for their behavior. (and will lose stamina instead). 80 percent chance they dont read your post though. if they dont read your post, you are 10% more likely to be annoyed next round

you have 50 percent chance of blocking the person below you. the next time they attack you, they will skip you in the order and attack the player below you. For the effort, you have an additional 10 percent chance of being annoyed.

 However, paybacks a ***** because whoever you give a warning to will target you next round

 

 

@theuntouchable

Username: Swagilicious 

FF Poster 

Abilities: post about politics and create a Tom Brady is done thread 

 

8 stamina points

you start out with a 70 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

additional 5% chance to receive a warning if you are warned.

You have a 35 percent chance that a successful annoyance will result in  double stamina points lost for your opponent. However, theres a 10 percent chance that your thread is locked and results in double annoyance points lost for you

 

 

@bcb1213

Ff poster :DaFightinChicken

 

Ignore 

Lay down the law 

8 stamina points

45 percent to annoy

you have 50 percent chance of blocking the person below you. the next time they attack you, they will skip you in the order and attack the player below you. For the effort, you have an addtional 10 percent chance of being annoyed.

An extra 15 chance to give out a warning. However, paybacks a ***** because whoever you give a warning to will target you next round

 

Warnings: 1

Status: will auto target Josh

 

@ET80 Troll account

Username: APeterson_Texan

Role: Team Forum mod

Powers: Post in rival GDT, Incite fellow poster

 

You have 7 stamina points

65 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

 

Also, 25% chance to decide to give a player a warning at the start of the round

However, you have a 5 percent chance of going too far and being permabanned

You have a 5 percent chance to incite the person below you into being permabanned. however, it could backfire. you yourself will have a 5 percent chance increase of being warned

 

status: ignored by squire

 

@rackcs

NFL Team Forum Mod: @bradybro
A mod in the Patriots forum. He considers himself a Brady bro, but in reality he's a Brady butt licker.
7 stamina


55% chance to annoy
25% chance to warn


Powers (2):
- Like posts: Person below has 10% higher chance to be warned but also 10% higher chance to annoy their target
 5% more chance to be warned

 

@rackcs troll account

FF Poster: @Bengals2dabowl
The only Bengals homer on the planet, if you ask him to name his top 5 QB's, his answer will be: Dalton...Dalton...Dalton, Dalton, Dalton cause he throws hot fire.
7 stamina
45% chance to annoy
Powers (2):
- Create a (insert Ravens, Steelers, or Browns player) is done thread: 35% chance that successful annoyance has double stamina penalty. 10% chance that the thread is locked and double annoyance points lost for me
- Post in the Myles Garrett Thread: Fun times

 

 

@JoshstraDaymus

NFL Team Mod

Laying down the law

Is Player Done Thread

You have 7 stamina points

you start out with a 30 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

 

Also, 40% chance to decide to give a player a warning at the start of the round

 

You have a 35 percent chance that a successful annoyance will result in  double stamina points lost for your opponent. However, theres a 10 percent chance that your thread is locked and results in double annoyance points lost for you

However, paybacks a ***** because whoever you give a warning to will target you next round

 

 

@squire12

New Poster :  Name AINEC

Ignore poster

 

8 stamina

40 percent to annoy

you have 50 percent chance of blocking the person below you. the next time they attack you, they will skip you in the order and attack the player below you. For the effort, you have an additional 10 percent chance of being annoyed.

 

@Counselor

KingBishop

nfl team forum mod

laying down the law

ignore poster

 

6 stamina

you start out with a 30 percent chance to annoy the person below you. 

Also, 40% chance to decide to give a player a warning at the start of the round.

However, paybacks a ***** because whoever you give a warning to will target you next round

you have 50 percent chance of blocking the person below you. the next time they attack you, they will skip you in the order and attack the player below you. For the effort, you have an additional 10 percent chance of being annoyed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 2 updates

Josh DOUBLE ANNNOYS touch

touch DOUBLE ANNOYS ET80 GenMod. ET80 also 10% more likely to be annoyed next round

ET80 WARNS his own fake Account.  ET's fake account will auto-target his real account next round.  But ET80 IGNORES his fake account too

Ets troll account cant touch butters

butters annoys rack poster account

Rack's troll poster PERMABANS SQUIRE

squire annoys dome on his way out the door.

dome DOUBLE ANNOYS orca

orca WARNS Counselor

Counselor IGNORES Pickle. Pickle 20% more likely to be annoyed next round

pickle ANNOYS Mwil

mwil annoys racks mod

racks mode ANNOYS bcb

bcb ANNOYS Josh

 

 

 

Edited by Malfatron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ET80 WARNS his own fake Account.  ET's fake account will auto-target his real account next round.  But ET80 IGNORES his fake account too

This sounds like every single day in my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×