Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

@Pickle Rick @The Orca

Being the only players with no night moves had the silver lining of being immune to the PGO hits, I thought it was a good tradeoff.

As I'm sure you all noticed, I tried to clear Pickle in my write up of Orca's death but knew it would be hard in a bastard game. I knew you guys had left white text and thought I'd make it more clear, but figured overselling it might have the opposite effect in a bastard game and people were suspicious because I cleared him.

That was another fun part of hosting this game, I didn't have to worry about accidentally (or purposely) clearing anyone with too much flavor. No scum team to get mad at me lmao.

8 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Just for Correctness....Counselor day hit me on Day 2 and Orca was Lynched N2. End result was the same.

Counselor lynched you D2, then in the night phase following that he killed orca.

The flavor felt like a hit  because he got the gun from nacho, but if you look at the mechanic it was just a lynch. It was a day phase where he had the only vote.

"Take this, my child." Nacho spoke his last words and reached into his jacket pocket. 

He handed Counselor a loaded revolver before dying. 

Nacho has died. He was Camper Aligned.

Since @Counselor is the only one with a gun, it's only fair that he gets to decide on who dies now.

Everyone else is voteblocked today.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Counselor lynched you D2, then in the night phase following that he killed orca.

The flavor felt like a hit  because he got the gun from nacho, but if you look at the mechanic it was just a lynch. It was a day phase where he had the only vote.

Ah, didn't realize that. As you were.

4 hours ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick @The Orca

Being the only players with no night moves had the silver lining of being immune to the PGO hits, I thought it was a good tradeoff.

As I'm sure you all noticed, I tried to clear Pickle in my write up of Orca's death but knew it would be hard in a bastard game. I knew you guys had left white text and thought I'd make it more clear, but figured overselling it might have the opposite effect in a bastard game and people were suspicious because I cleared him.

That was another fun part of hosting this game, I didn't have to worry about accidentally (or purposely) clearing anyone with too much flavor. No scum team to get mad at me lmao.

@Dome what was Swag's role?