Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm gonna back out of this. My head can't fathom failing anymore. 

@Malfatron and I once voted against Orca when he red lettered Swag on an invest and we had Orca lynched instead. I may be wrong, but I think it's possible we didn't get a single scum that game and town got completely skunked. You can't fail anyone more than that. What you did wasn't bad at all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

@Malfatron and I once voted against Orca when he red lettered Swag on an invest and we had Orca lynched instead. I may be wrong, but I think it's possible we didn't get a single scum that game and town got completely skunked. You can't fail anyone more than that. What you did wasn't bad at all. 

It is hard to be as poor as @Malfatron

Green text for joke indication

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

and that STILL wasnt my worst alltime moment :)

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That is not the response I was hoping for after my pep talk.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We need agent Slappy 00. It's not the same without him

Thanks for the words. I'm going to take some time to finish my prep for the mafia game I want to host. Hopefully by the time this is over, unless someone had dibs, I'll have a fun game up.