FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Welcome to Football's Future King of The Forum 1

6nyzfp8.gif

21 contestants. 1 winner.

This will be a long-term game with very reasonable deadlines 

Send journal entries to document the inner workings of your game and any commentary you may have 

Edited by FinneasGage
  • Like 3

Who's Alive

1.  @daboyle250

2.  @Malfatron

5.  @Outpost31

7. @theuntouchable

Who's Dead

1. @Glen 

2. @MWil23

3. @Dome

4. @Nazgul

5. @mission27

6. @TLO

7. @rackcs

8. @TedLavie

9. @bcb1213

10. @Pickle Rick

11. @Shady Slim

12. @The LBC

13. @The Orca

14. @gopherwrestler

15.  @SwAg

16. @Forge

17. @ET80

Edited by FinneasGage

This is a section where you can always look to see what's going on and what has already happened. 

What's Going On

Final Advantage Challenge

* There is one advantage in the game remaining. 

* I'm going to make an alteration to the reward this round. When I was initially making all of the rules/stipulations I wasn't thinking over the schedule and how there would be additional deaths in addition to the public executions. So I wanted to change this one up a little bit, so that it carried value. I didn't want to have to make changes, but it'd be essentially useless if I was to leave it as is, which is pretty lame. So I'm going to change the reward and just wanted to make that known....

Now on to the challenge for this round....

* The first aspect of this challenge will be removing one person, so that we can have an even number of participants....

* Everyone will battle each other in a game of guess what I'm thinking of. I will say a clue to what I'm thinking of every thirty seconds. The first one to say what I'm thinking of wins. 

* Who ever has the worst record will be out of the running. 

* At the end of the comp, everyone will have a record that equates to 6 total games... If there's a tie... everyone with that record will face off in a sudden death round. 

* Once we're at 6 competitors, I will seed the competitors based on their performance from the first stage of the comp. So #1 v. #6, etc... Tiebreakers will be random in discord for this.

* You guys will then face off in a game of 20 Questions. There will be 3 winners.

* Those three winners will advance to the competition for phase 12.... Where they will have the opportunity to gain an advantage and also nominate two people for public execution. What that competition will be is currently under consideration. But it will not involve any "speed" and it will not be subject to subjective "judging". 

What Has Happened

* The game began with 21 participants

Period 1: Last One In Is A Rotten Egg
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-2-what-movie-was-that-camps-are-working-on-their-submissions/?page=10
* Daboyle (Poems of Mud) and Mission (Smug Squad) were selected as captains and drafted their 10-man camps.
* Glen was not drafted and was executed. (pg. 15)
* Each camp was given a discord chat.

Period 2: What movie was that? 

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-2-ending-right-now/?page=21
* Smug Squad won the "What movie was that?" (bad movie descriptions) challenge. (pg.33)
* theuntouchable won Advantage Challenge #1 (face-off family fued on pg. 23) 
* MWil23 was publicly executed by his camp Poems of Mud. (pg. 37)  

Period 3: Can you figure out what song that is? 
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-3-starting-tonight/?page=38
* Poems of Mud won the "Can you figure out what song that is?" challenge. (pg. 46) 
* Someone activated the first Trigger Advantage (pg. 42) 
* Dome was publicly executed by his camp Smug Squad (pg. 49)
* Someone activated the second Trigger Advantage (pg. 50)
** LBC won Advantage Challenge #2 (pg. 53)

Period 4: King of the Forum Roast
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-3-end-smug-squad-nominating-someone-for-execution-submit-before-wed-7pm-est/?page=51
* Someone activated the third Trigger Advantage (pg. 50)
* Poems of Mud won the King of the Forum Roast challenge. (pg. 70)
* theuntouchable was traded to Smug Squad. (pg. 71)
* TedLavie was traded to Poems of Mud. (pg. 71)
* Someone activated the fourth Trigger Advantage (pg. 71)
* Someone activated the fifth Trigger Advantage (pg. 73)
* Someone activated the sixth Trigger Advantage (pg. 76)
* Nazgul was publicly executed by his camp Smug Squad (pg. 81)
* Rackcs won Advantage Challenge #3 (pg. 82)

Period 5: Syndication Season
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-5-syndication-season-pitches-due-by-thursday-8pm-est-arena-open-for-advantage-challenge-4/?page=82
* Outpost won Advantage Challenge #4 (pg. 87)
* Poems of Mud won the TV Show Pitch challenge. (pg. 93)
* theuntouchable was killed by Mission27's Dumb Gun (pg. 97) 
* Mission27 was publicly executed by his camp Smug Squad (pg. 101)
* Someone activated the seventh Trigger Advantage (pg. 104)

* Period 6: Shark Tank
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-6-shark-tank-due-wed-10pm-est-have-a-good-day/?page=104
* Poems of Mud won the Shark Tank challenge (pg. 110) 
* Daboyle won Advantage Challenge #5 (pg. 112)
* rackcs was poisoned by the inland taipon venom (pg. 112)
* Someone activated the eighth Trigger Advantage (pg. 113)
* TLO was publicly executed by his camp Smug Squad (pg. 116)

* Period 7: The Imitation Game
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-7-the-imitation-game-1st-submission-due-dec-22-8pm/?page=116
* Someone utilized Camp Handicap, rendering all responsibility to Ted (pg. 116)
* rackcs chose to play Russian Roulette with boyle, malf, et80 and outpost (pg. 119)
* rackcs shot himself in the head and died (pg. 119) 
* TedLavie died from dysentery (pg. 120)
* Smug Squad and Poems of Mud merged together (pg. 120)
* theuntouchable was resurrected by someone and reentered the game (pg. 121)
* Malfatron won Advantage Challenge #6 (pg. 121)
* bcb1213 was disemboweled/killed by Malfatron (pg. 122)

* Period 8: Pair Up
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-8-pair-up/?page=122
* Pickle Rick & The Orca performed worst in the challenge and faced public execution (pg. 130)
* Daboyle won Advantage Challenge #7 (pg. 132)
* Pickle Rick 
was publicly executed (pg. 133)

* Period 9: The Never-Ending Execution
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-9-the-never-ending-execution/?page=135
* Shady Slim was publicly executed (pg. 144)
* theuntouchable won Advantage Challenge #8 (pg. 147)

* Period 10: I'm Sorry
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-10-im-sorry-due-thursday-6pm-eastern/?page=149
* The LBC was publicly executed (pg. 156)

* Period 11: Lazy Host Runs A Pick Em'
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/23207-ff-king-of-the-forum-i-phase-12-final-advantage-challenge/?page=158

* Period 12: Last Advantage Challenge

Edited by FinneasGage

There are 14 publicly acknowledged advantages/abilities. You can acquire these in a variety of different ways. For some of them you will “trigger” them. For some I will hold a mini-game that you will have the option of participating in to acquire an advantage.

These will all come into play at a particular point in the game.

There are also 5 hidden advantages/abilities that are not listed below. You will acquire these in the same manner you do with the publicly acknowledged advantages/abilities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are the 14 publicly acknowledged advantages/abilities:

Resurrection Elixir

(can be used at any point in the game via a PM to me or publicly only on someone else)

(must be used before we reach the final five)

(cannot be used on anyone publicly executed)

Immunity x3

(can be used before or after the voting process once at the public execution)

(can be played for yourself or someone other than yourself)

Rights to Hold a Quick Public Execution

(ability to host an execution event on one of your peers in the middle of the period)

(this will not count as the public execution for the period, but rather an additional execution) 

(can be used at any point in the game (before we reach the final five) in the forum only)

(as soon as you use this, they will die)

Rights to Hold a Game of Russian Roulette

(you publicly announce when you want to play this in-thread)

(you invite up to four others to play with you)

(one of you randomly dies)

(must be used before we reach the final eight)

Camp Trade

(you can publicly or privately trade someone to your rival camp in exchange for someone of your choosing on the rival tribe)

(the rivals top three draft selections are protected, but you can trade any of your camp’s members)

(must be used on the same day as acquired)

Inland Taipan Venom

(you use this on someone via PM to me)

(they will be alerted they’ve been poisoned and have 72 hours to live)

(can only survive if they use the antiserum)

Venom Antiserum

(can be given to the individual that was poisoned if you wish)

(can choose to trade in the antiserum for the right to steal someone’s vote)

Truth Serum x3

(reveal the vote of someone from a public execution)

(can be used publicly or via PM)

Camp Handicap

(for one challenge, you designate one individual on the rival tribe completely responsible for their camp’s submission. they may not confer with their peers)

(this can be used publicly or privately)

(must be used before we reach final twelve)

Body Armor

(gives you the ability to survive any potential death-scenario besides a venom poisoning)

(essentially another life unless it’s the venom)

(expires once we reach the final five)  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be mindful that five (5) hidden advantages/abilities are not listed here, but exist within the game.

Edited by FinneasGage

@Malfatron @Outpost31 @Nazgul @Adrenaline_Flux @ET80 @Dome @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @Tyty @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Counselor @JBURGE @Dwight_Schrute @beekay414 (i know you don't usually play, but you'd be welcome) @11sanchez11 @bucsfan333 @Glen @RuskieTitan @swoosh @theuntouchable

if yall know anyone that doesn't usually play, but you think would be good for the quality of the game, tag them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

@Malfatron @Outpost31 @Nazgul @Adrenaline_Flux @ET80 @Dome @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @Tyty @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Counselor @JBURGE @Dwight_Schrute @beekay414 (i know you don't usually play, but you'd be welcome) @11sanchez11 @bucsfan333 @Glen @RuskieTitan @swoosh @theuntouchable

if yall know anyone that doesn't usually play, but you think would be good for the quality of the game, tag them. 

There’s only two days a week im not terribly terribly busy these days so I wouldn’t be able to do your lovely game justice daddy longsnake