Jump to content
FinneasGage

FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

Recommended Posts

Just now, daboyle250 said:

Wait racks' vote or a vote that was placed for racks was changed?

racks vote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.  Nice move, Smug.  Mission without TLO is a force to be reckoned with and somebody I would definitely work with later in this game.  TLO without mission is like a clam without a shell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record

I have NO regrets 

Untouch was not part of team smug, he was a loose cannon, me getting voted out is 100% worthwhile for the team just to get rid of that guy 

I know we could have voted him out but there are too many fools on the team these days to get that done 

Did what I had to do, no regrets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

Damn Mission, you own camp voted you out.

You ****s traded me a Trojan horse and took away my man Ted, then biased judges rigged the comp against us, not much I could do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Wow.  Nice move, Smug.  Mission without TLO is a force to be reckoned with and somebody I would definitely work with later in this game.  TLO without mission is like a clam without a shell. 

Racks is wildly emotional.  He’s just upset his butt buddy got whacked.  Oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mission27 said:

You ****s traded me a Trojan horse and took away my man Ted, then biased judges rigged the comp against us, not much I could do 

No one from our team made the trade tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

For the record

I have NO regrets 

Untouch was not part of team smug, he was a loose cannon, me getting voted out is 100% worthwhile for the team just to get rid of that guy 

I know we could have voted him out but there are too many fools on the team these days to get that done 

Did what I had to do, no regrets 

Good game, Mission.  It’s always a pleasure playing against you.  Wish you would act quicker, but you wouldn’t be you if you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×