FinneasGage

FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

Just now, daboyle250 said:

Wait racks' vote or a vote that was placed for racks was changed?

racks vote

Wow.  Nice move, Smug.  Mission without TLO is a force to be reckoned with and somebody I would definitely work with later in this game.  TLO without mission is like a clam without a shell. 

For the record

I have NO regrets 

Untouch was not part of team smug, he was a loose cannon, me getting voted out is 100% worthwhile for the team just to get rid of that guy 

I know we could have voted him out but there are too many fools on the team these days to get that done 

Did what I had to do, no regrets 

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

Damn Mission, you own camp voted you out.

You ****s traded me a Trojan horse and took away my man Ted, then biased judges rigged the comp against us, not much I could do 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Wow.  Nice move, Smug.  Mission without TLO is a force to be reckoned with and somebody I would definitely work with later in this game.  TLO without mission is like a clam without a shell. 

Racks is wildly emotional.  He’s just upset his butt buddy got whacked.  Oh well

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

You ****s traded me a Trojan horse and took away my man Ted, then biased judges rigged the comp against us, not much I could do 

No one from our team made the trade tho

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

For the record

I have NO regrets 

Untouch was not part of team smug, he was a loose cannon, me getting voted out is 100% worthwhile for the team just to get rid of that guy 

I know we could have voted him out but there are too many fools on the team these days to get that done 

Did what I had to do, no regrets 

Good game, Mission.  It’s always a pleasure playing against you.  Wish you would act quicker, but you wouldn’t be you if you did.